xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
try updating the graphics drivers.
Try to update graphic drivers and if you have a lot of programs installed maybe they slow down game cuz they run wheen windows start try to disable some of them and free some ram i have even lower graphic card than yourd and i can play fine the game.

Fed

May 14, 2017
looks like there is a new verison on svs, beta2 something, with some fixes, is this the latest verison we have in the op?
The OP isn't updated but if you look I think one page back someone linked to the latest bugfix version.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Then best download a clean one from 12a because it's likely your flags are all messed up and there is no way to fix that in the cheat engine.
i will first test it with the new update if that still doesnt work then i may try a save file from 12a

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
The OP isn't updated but if you look I think one page back someone linked to the latest bugfix version.
yah that is beta fix 1, think svs has beta 2, and he linked very bad host site.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
There is a B version out which solves many bug including the Sleeping Mask issue.
Apparently I was wrong as there is no sex scene with Billy it's just a repeat of the BJ scene.

Fed

May 14, 2017
There is a B version out which solves many bug including the Sleeping Mask issue.
Apparently I was wrong as there is no sex scene with Billy it's just a repeat of the BJ scene.
I realize this, I said look back one page it's right there, I even linked it in the bottom of this post

yah that is beta fix 1, think svs has beta 2, and he linked very bad host site.
See my reply above and quote below.
Again, please read the thread before asking for stuff...

Bugs fixed:

-Fixed Adrianna's event at Lazzers studio.

-Fixed Save game issues.

-Fixed Living room Mom's clothing issue.

-Fixed cumming inside without Plan-B pills issue.

-Fixed Rebecca's clothing issue.

-Sleepmask issue (for those who already had it, go to bedroom and click on the nightstand)

-Minor issues

Sorry for the delay guys I was downloding alot of stuff

Here is the The Twist 0.13 Walkthrough

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
I realize this, I said look back one page it's right there, I even linked it in the bottom of this post

See my reply above and quote below.
Again, please read the thread before asking for stuff...
guess i skipped one page, and only found beta1 soz, and i asked a question only. sorry.

Reactions: jande21

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Yes i did use the cheat...
I have done the fucking several times in the living room.

(Also rebecca is not topless)

I will try the 13b version and see if that helps.
Apparently the couch scene (during the day) Now has a seperate "have sex" option. The evening scene is now triggerd propperly.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

TheLoveDoctor

Aug 18, 2017
Loving this game although I'm new to it, but there's one thing really bothering me, was the mom a former USSR olympic athlete or something? Either the kid is tiny or she is huge...

Reactions: raim and titiwin

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
Anybody have the 13b version that they can drop in mega, otherwise, I only found a link to some pay to download website that would make me dl at a 56k connection in two parts.
unnacepptable.gif

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
Loving this game although I'm new to it, but there's one thing really bothering me, was the mom a former USSR olympic athlete or something? Either the kid is tiny or she is huge...
Yeah, he's supposedly going to college and is old enough to drink but doesn't know what anal sex is. :S I think maybe the MC is a mentally challenged person. LOL I mean... that's kind of what it looks like based on what the game tells us.

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
This walkthrough honestly needs some rework to better fit what we're supposed to do -in order-, it gets extremely confusing for me to understand what to do even with the walkthrough in hand because sometimes I can't do what's in there. Or maybe I'm just interpreting it wrongly but if so, please enlighten me.

Otherwise, the game looks great and I can't wait to figure out how to play it properly with the walkthrough's help.

Reactions: Fed and RoyalRust

corey

Donor
Apr 28, 2017

go to file then change folder and search option folder option from view and select show hidden file

C:\Users\ yourname\ AppData\ LocalLow \ KsTgames \The Twist

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
For some neat reason, the game wont even fully start for me. Get the Unity screen, then it just goes black.

Fiddled with all graphics options, dimensions, windowed or not... same result. Even after the bugfix.

Anyone help me out??

I've got the exact same problem. Not sure why this is giving me issues but 12.0 still runs fine.

aminanjiri

May 7, 2017
My kids ended up with the whole movie scene and talked with Bailey on that relationship, but the next day I repeat it again. Willibily does not ask me to get $ 300 / Why?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes