met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017

Bugs fixed:

-Fixed Adrianna's event at Lazzers studio.

-Fixed Save game issues.

-Fixed Living room Mom's clothing issue.

-Fixed cumming inside without Plan-B pills issue.

-Fixed Rebecca's clothing issue.

-Sleepmask issue (for those who already had it, go to bedroom and click on the nightstand)

-Minor issues

Sorry for the delay guys I was downloding alot of stuff

Here is the The Twist 0.13 Walkthrough

Is this the beta 2 update or first beta?

TheLoveDoctor

Aug 18, 2017
Uhm, she is hot man and the game is nice. :)
Never said otherwise, the game is great.

Yeah, he's supposedly going to college and is old enough to drink but doesn't know what anal sex is. :S I think maybe the MC is a mentally challenged person. LOL I mean... that's kind of what it looks like based on what the game tells us.
Yeah, I can understand some confusion about anal when ur 18 and he could even play dumb to get into Kelly's pants for the sake of the plot... but for god's sake, he manages to use a browser to buy spycams and fetish suits but he can't write anal on a search engine? :)

Reactions: RoyalRust

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
Do the cheats work for you guys??? the money and energy refill cheat works for me but the add relationship doesnt. Does num 1 mean the number 1 key because if it is then its a bug

TheLoveDoctor

Aug 18, 2017
Do the cheats work for you guys??? the money and energy refill cheat works for me but the add relationship doesnt. Does num 1 mean the number 1 key because if it is then its a bug
Cheats work fine, you have to use "numpad" not the number 1 key, if you are using a laptop without numpad, used function key (Fn) and Num Lock, you should have ur numpad keys on "U I O J K L M" keys.

Reactions: H3ll

asdfsdffsda

Aug 30, 2017
It would be helpful if the walkthrough in the first post were updated to make it clear that you need to speak with your mother in the living room twice after a certain relationship value to unlock the "Adoption" bit with Kelly. The game's a little confusing now that you see Emma running, know her name, but don't unlock the relationship with her (and have her introduce herself) until you've done the Kelly bit.

Reactions: Shaderz

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Know anybody what is the different between 0.13final and the version before 0.13b bugfix2?

Aksrox

May 7, 2017

Changelog:

- 4 new scenes

- 1 new item

- New location. Now it is possible to go outside from the house.

- Updated scenes:

-Pharmacy shop

-Studio (outside)

-Studio (Julia's photoshoot)

-Bathroom (Julia)

-Living room at night (Mom H-scene)

-Living room (Mom H-scene). Option to jump directly to the H-scene.

-Classroom (Rebecca)

- Realistic water reflections.

- Shaders improvements (no visual effect, but should improve performance on slower machines).

- Night mode added for Pool location

- Grammar in some scenes drastically improved.

- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

I hope this helped you and here is the walkthrough

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017

Changelog:

- 4 new scenes

- 1 new item

- New location. Now it is possible to go outside from the house.

- Updated scenes:

-Pharmacy shop

-Studio (outside)

-Studio (Julia's photoshoot)

-Bathroom (Julia)

-Living room at night (Mom H-scene)

-Living room (Mom H-scene). Option to jump directly to the H-scene.

-Classroom (Rebecca)

- Realistic water reflections.

- Shaders improvements (no visual effect, but should improve performance on slower machines).

- Night mode added for Pool location

- Grammar in some scenes drastically improved.

- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

I hope this helped you and here is the walkthrough
What new scene in pharmacy shop? (Not only new dialog?)

Jul 12, 2017
I have some suggestions to improve the game in future releases. For example, the kitchen scene when Jason begins to caress his stepmother. The dialogue is the same although it is assumed that the relationship evolved from the first scenes. It's a bit weird that after a night of sex in the living room's couch, the next day his mother said, "Jason ... stop it ... i'm your mother." The scene has already passed and it seems weird to all. It could be about the same scene but with another dialogue. Just like in the bedroom, when she accepts to strip but without sex. Though the night before, she came to Jason's bedroom to ask for her. It's not very logical. Changing at least the dialogue after a scene has been repeated will give the impression that things are evolving, with few changes.

Reactions: philve62
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes