mattius77

May 16, 2017
That's maybe my biggest complaint about the game. Much of the repeatable content from earlier versions lacks any acknowledgement that by v.013 you're now eight or nine months into vigorous sexual relationships with your mom and sister.

Reactions: idocatrudiaris

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
The first time I saw it rendered in-game, I was like, "That's an oddly specific form factor for table art..."
LOL True!

What new scene in pharmacy shop? (Not only new dialog?)
You can cum in Kelly (Sneak Up) without losing relationship points if you have Plan B.
It's not really a new scene and not truly an updated scene in the same way he was counting Updated scenes before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have yet to find all the new scenes he says are there...
Emma Jogging is one...
Studio Inside I suppose he is counting as one and perhaps Studio Outside could be considered one.
Haven't found a 4th new scene and the Walkthrough doesn't mention it either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
That's maybe my biggest complaint about the game. Much of the repeatable content from earlier versions lacks any acknowledgement that by v.013 you're now eight or nine months into vigorous sexual relationships with your mom and sister.
Well it's kind of like making a movie here....
He is still in the Principal Photography phase!
Once he has the game and story fleshed out and near completion, He can then go back and set the variables needed to make the story make more sense and replace any context and continuity issues in the script that in Movies is done via reshoots after the editing process has started.
Then he can have events set dialogue flags and have the dialogue system check the flags to give you the proper response for the situation and relationship the characters are in.

Very difficult to do that on the fly since he may not really know where the story is going yet. And to try and do it now just means his time would be spent on correcting dialogue that could be better spent making more content for us to see.

That is a problem with just about all the Patreon pay as the dev goes offerings....
If he spends a lot of time correcting past scenes then the complaint is there isn't enough new content added to warrant the monthly patreonage.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Well it's kind of like making a movie here....
He is still in the Principal Photography phase!
Once he has the game and story fleshed out and near completion, He can then go back and set the variables needed to make the story make more sense and replace any context and continuity issues in the script that in Movies is done via reshoots after the editing process has started.
Then he can have events set dialogue flags and have the dialogue system check the flags to give you the proper response for the situation and relationship the characters are in.

Very difficult to do that on the fly since he may not really know where the story is going yet. And to try and do it now just means his time would be spent on correcting dialogue that could be better spent making more content for us to see.

That is a problem with just about all the Patreon pay as the dev goes offerings....
If he spends a lot of time correcting past scenes then the complaint is there isn't enough new content added to warrant the monthly patreonage.
Very True! It is a delicate balance. But KsT does it well.

Reactions: Asphyx

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Sadly v13 was a poor update only mother in living room at night i thougt we have to bang rebeca in this update but no and why he add kevin to f..k sister ok billy is best friend and later he can help to bang his mom but kevin hmmmm how now what Kst is thinking his mind.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Very True! It is a delicate balance. But KsT does it well.
I'm a Patreon of KsT I signed up for $5 for a few months and now just pay the $1 to keep up to date on his progress and find the game via Torrent or Here for the early access to releases...

One of my pet peeves with the whole Patreon thing is there should be a level where you pay once and get any future updates whenever they are released. Whatever the reasonable cost of a completed game might be. (Maybe not even reasonable but a set price like say $100)
You can choose to pay it all at once or in monthly increments but whenever you hit that target price you are done paying.

It would solve the problem of people complaining about Milking a game's development, Stop people from dropping in and out of Patreonage to skip updates because if they just wait a month the same $5 gets them twice the Update.
And it would remove the problem that if you sign up for a year @ $20 you are paying $240 a year for a game that might not even be completed.

It would even be good if there was an Investor tier where you could pay a large sum and when it's done would share in any profits made from the sale of the game...

But the way it is set up to work now, I play the game to see if I like it, If I do I Patronize it to a total I think is worth paying for the effort and then play the Pirated versions after I hit my limit.

If they offer a $1 just to be updated on new developments and I like the game (Like this one) then I don't mind paying that but so many make $5 the lowest level and even at that small number you are paying $60 a year for an uncompleted game which is more than you would pay for a completed AAA game.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Sadly v13 was a poor update only mother in living room at night i thougt we have to bang rebeca in this update but no and why he add kevin to f..k sister ok billy is best friend and later he can help to bang his mom but kevin hmmmm how now what Kst is thinking his mind.
TWO full scenes with Mother in the Living Room with Multiple Option on where to cum!
That is actually an awful lot of work for a game that does all the animations on the fly. And much of the work in the last two releases has been related to the Plan B pills which has been the most requested thing on his Patreon feed.

KsT NEVER rushes to the sex and adds lots of foreplay which is one of the things that makes his games so great and real. So it is natural that he can't fuck Rebecca until he can at least get her pantyhose off. Apparently his Oral Skills is his way to all the women's heart as that seems to be the thing he does just before he gets to fuck them.

As for Kevin I suspect there is a Plotline involving him that KsT has yet to really flesh out. He is still sitting there on the bench outside school and he flirts with Sister at the shoot. He may soon be an interest to get rid of and convenient that the MC has a video of him doing the teacher to say he is cheating on her. I also suspect he is related to Emma!

He took 10 days off between releases for vacation and yet he still added plenty of scenes to satiate us. Billy's Mom is said to be appearing soon and while we have done just about everything you can do with Mom and Emma (creampie and Sis may be next), He will be able to put all his focus on Rebecca, Billy's Mom and maybe even Adriana as the next targets on the MC's hit list.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
@Gomly1980 gave me the same idea. I started to only Patreon the games that need it in the early stages of development. By that I mean, those who have allowed you to play for free until they build notoriety, and a playable game. I won't even think about patronage until the game gets a little more involved. Some Dev's put stuff out right now that is basically an intro and nothing else. Some even expect us to donate for 5 minutes of game play...I don't think so! Give me something to look forward to and I might donate something. Although, after about $50, I am done with donation for that particular alpha (unless they wow the shit out of me). I wouldn't even pay that much for an AAA game, nonetheless a game that is a year, or more, from being finished.

I see what you mean about one set price to stop donations, but I think they rely on that. Some people forget.

One thing that I DO like about the monthly donation is that, if the dev puts out a shitty update more than once, I can stop it right away.**cough...Big Brother...cough** (oooooooh! Big Brother Slam!:closedtongue:)

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I have zero issues with and encourage people to support the Devs that give you something good...
And yes stopping the Monthly payments is a good way of assuring the quality stays up.
But it's just asking too much to pay $240 a year for a game that isn't completed and may never be!

It's no wonder people come here for the pirated....Even those who supported these games.
And yes I suppose they rely on the regular income but the truth is if the game is any good someone else will provide them with the monthly income as more and more people discover it.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There have been a grand total of 3 games i've kept monthly payments up on until one was recently abandoned now that's gone down to 2.

A few others i'll pay for a couple of months just to pay something for work i've appreciated but as Morphy said, I will not and will never pay for 0.1 or any game where a developer locks stuff behind a paywall before building themselves up.

All that says to me is they are more interested in the money than the work they are they are doing and I refuse to fund anyone that has that mindset.

Yes we all know money is important and without it we can't pay bills or eat but putting in minimal effort while expecting money doesn't show me a dev cares about he's doing and if they don't care, I don't care.

Reactions: Asphyx

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Who in their right mind wants to let Kevin fuck the sister?

Why is that even an option... SMH

Reactions: Fed
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes