• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
It seems that the trigger for sex option with mom at night has tightened:

You need to fuck mom (at any scene) at least 7 times to unlock it.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I love this game, i really do. But the past two updates i spent more time downloading, unizipping, checking bugs and copying savec to make it work than playing the whole update itself. I think it's lacking content for a whole month... Or maybe it's just me....

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
LOL True!

You can cum in Kelly (Sneak Up) without losing relationship points if you have Plan B.
It's not really a new scene and not truly an updated scene in the same way he was counting Updated scenes before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have yet to find all the new scenes he says are there...
Emma Jogging is one...
Studio Inside I suppose he is counting as one and perhaps Studio Outside could be considered one.
Haven't found a 4th new scene and the Walkthrough doesn't mention it either.
Have found a new scene: mom and Emma standing outside Jason's house to talk about yoga. So it's only there if you start a new game or have a save just before Emma and Kelly's first time making out at the pool (no joining them needed).

No sex, but a nice introduction of yoga on tuesdays and some funny dialogue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asphyx

Jansen

May 8, 2017
i am unable to trigger first scene with mom and Emma work out it living room on Tuesday?? I am unable to get any workout scene with mom? how to trigger it. Please help?? have i missed any step?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Have found a new scene: mom and Emma standing outside Jason's house to talk about yoga. So it's only there if you start a new game or have a save just before Emma and Kelly's first time making out at the pool (no joining them needed).
Interesting...No wonder I couldn't find it since I had done the Threesome long ago and I suspect that once doing it that scene goes away. Nice find Doc!

i am unable to trigger first scene with mom and Emma work out it living room on Tuesday?? I am unable to get any workout scene with mom? how to trigger it. Please help?? have i missed any step?
Well @DrSmith gave you one hint about getting the Workout scene...
The other way is to eavesdrop on Kelly and Emma together at the Pool on the Weekends. Drug-X is required to do that I believe so buy some from the Shady guy if you don't have it already.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Snip...
Well @DrSmith gave you one hint about getting the Workout scene...
The other way is to eavesdrop on Kelly and Emma together at the Pool on the Weekends. Drug-X is required to do that I believe so buy some from the Shady guy if you don't have it already.
Mom's birthday and Emma/Kelly make out triggers the yoga events.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Mom's birthday and Emma/Kelly make out triggers the yoga events.
Well yes and no...Yes you have to steal the Necklace to do Mom's Birthday and once done that conversation with Emma will take place...You then even have to talk to Kelly to get her to go to Emmas on the Weekends...
SO you are correct, but it really only counts for those who have restarted or never did the Mom Birthday.
When someone is that far behind they really need to go through the Walkthrough and find whatever needed to be done in the previous versions cause you could go all the way back to Talking to Sis about Mom's Birthday to get the Emma Workout of you really wanted to be thorough! LOL

Reactions: DrSmith

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Well yes and no...Yes you have to steal the Necklace to do Mom's Birthday and once done that conversation with Emma will take place...You then even have to talk to Kelly to get her to go to Emmas on the Weekends...
SO you are correct, but it really only counts for those who have restarted or never did the Mom Birthday.
When someone is that far behind they really need to go through the Walkthrough and find whatever needed to be done in the previous versions cause you could go all the way back to Talking to Sis about Mom's Birthday to get the Emma Workout of you really wanted to be thorough! LOL
No need to write a complete walkthrough here ;)
I just didn't know where he was in the game and the events I mentioned are the only ones necessary to finally get yoga started (to complete it is another question, though) :)

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
No need to write a complete walkthrough here ;)
I just didn't know where he was in the game and the events I mentioned are the only ones necessary to finally get yoga started (to complete it is another question, though) :)
LOL I am very tempted to make a copy of the walkthrough on Pastebin the way I have it set up for the Lust Town WT I did, so we only need to have one link to the walkthrough in the OP and I can simply add the latest parts to it after each release.
Then we could just refer people to the OP or embed the Pastebin link inside a spoiler to save us a bunch of time!

MODS? Your thoughts on this idea?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fed and DrSmith

kralkafeci

Aug 28, 2017
I like the relationship with everyone at least 80-100 but after a certain place I get a message.

"and yeah that's all i can do here in current game version."

Thank you everyone who answered in advance.

NOTE: Sorry for bad English

kralkafeci

Aug 28, 2017
I like the relationship with everyone at least 80-100 but after a certain place I get a messages.

"and yeah that's all i can do here in current game version."
"besides, in this game version, i can't do anything else here."

Thank you everyone who answered in advance.

NOTE: Sorry for bad English and I would like to point out that I am new to this forum, everyone has a good day.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes