salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Hi... A question, but is this the final version of the game? the only way for saving is exiting the game or exist another way?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Hi... A question, but is this the final version of the game? the only way for saving is exiting the game or exist another way?
That is the way the Save Game has always worked...
You Save and Exit , Pick which slot to save in and go back to the Main Menu screen.
No it is hardly the last version of this game.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
News for 0.14:

In upcoming updates I'm planning to expand the game world by adding more locations/characters. The main reason for this is that I want to add more story based content, not just a random H-scenes.
In next few updates locations such as Billy's house, park, beach, hospital will be introduced. Also Billy's mom, Jason's aunt, jason's girl-classmate will be introduced.

And of course I won't focus only on the new locations, I will also be adding/updating current scenes :)

So the question is: which location should come first?

Beach
Park
At the moment is the Beach #1 (80%).

Reactions: Caesar and Asphyx

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
hi. I cant get the sex option at night. is there something that triggers it? I'm sure iv done everything in the walkthrough.

do you have to watch the tv without getting mom catching you first?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
hi. I cant get the sex option at night. is there something that triggers it? I'm sure iv done everything in the walkthrough.

do you have to watch the tv without getting mom catching you first?
Just doing what is in the walkthrough isn't quite enough...
To get her to visit at night you have to fuck mom three times on the couch...And you may need to fuck her many more times total to trigger the Night Living Room Sex option.

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
Just doing what is in the walkthrough isn't quite enough...
To get her to visit at night you have to fuck mom three times on the couch...And you may need to fuck her many more times total to trigger the Night Living Room Sex option.
thanks for response but I'm way past that part. I'm talking about the new stuff on v13

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
thanks for response but I'm way past that part. I'm talking about the new stuff on v13
I had completed the V12 and the first night I met sister with the oral sex scene and the next night mom appeared and sex with mom in the living while the TV at night was an available choice. Perhaps the sister scene was the trigger.

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
I had completed the V12 and the first night I met sister with the oral sex scene and the next night mom appeared and sex with mom in the living while the TV at night was an available choice. Perhaps the sister scene was the trigger.
where did you meet sister for oral?

jonathaann

Aug 21, 2017
I am blocked with Adriana and Emma, I do not see what I have to make but thank you very much for the game which I find funny

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
didn't read it proper. just the couch?
Not sure if it matters where as the Couch unlocks the Mom Visits. Which is second location you can Fuck.
If you have the Plan B and cum in mom in the Shower may also be a second trigger.

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
Not sure if it matters where as the Couch unlocks the Mom Visits. Which is second location you can Fuck.
If you have the Plan B and cum in mom in the Shower may also be a second trigger.
fucking on the couch worked, your a star mate.i restarted the game and rushed through it so didn't do it enuff. cheers

Reactions: Asphyx

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
fucking on the couch worked, your a star mate.i restarted the game and rushed through it so didn't do it enuff. cheers
I've fucked mom so many times in this game that I am good on the F Count until content for Version 9835537.1 comes out! LOL

Reactions: dbp5ca

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
ok i cant get to plant the spy cam at emmas all i see is just wait i dont see the tv or a options saying tv also i fucked mom on the couch until i got no more points and when i check her on weekends in the morning i cant use butt plug yet not sure what im missing. mayb for the spy cam i need to have more points with here or is something wrong?

KagShou

Aug 21, 2017
194. There is also new option at Julia's photoshoot at Lazzers studio. Choose "Hardcore Photoshoot". Now you will be able to let Kevin be Julia's partner in photoshoot.

How can I get it?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes