fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
im getting a headache im stck. i cant use butt plug on mom i cant put spcam in emmas house. i already went in lazzers and fucked kelly i got the pill i fucked mom a few times came in her. im just doing the same shit over and over lol the only thing i can do to get points is buy shit.i talked to everyone someone please help.. also already did training with sis she already caught me n mom and i already talked to her about mom bday but no progress

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
ok i cant get to plant the spy cam at emmas all i see is just wait i dont see the tv or a options saying tv also i fucked mom on the couch until i got no more points and when i check her on weekends in the morning i cant use butt plug yet not sure what im missing. mayb for the spy cam i need to have more points with here or is something wrong?
Ahhhh You have to pan the camera around until you see the TV when it says Wait. Also note below the TV is a box you will want to use later on.
I better get my lube out then lol
Just have lots of Plan B on hand! LOL

in the living room at night. the player does oral on her. Sorry for incomplete info made sense in my head
I don't think it is oral...he does finger her though...

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
Ahhhh You have to pan the camera around until you see the TV when it says Wait. Also note below the TV is a box you will want to use later on.

Just have lots of Plan B on hand! LOL

I don't think it is oral...he does finger her though...
thats the thing i cant pan i can only zoom same reason i guess i neva got the panties

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
tried it doesnt work no idea why. i asked before if it could be that i am playin it on a mac through parallels

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
i can pan i guess with the keyboard when mom comes in the room at night but thats d only scene i can do that

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
tried it doesnt work no idea why. i asked before if it could be that i am playin it on a mac through parallels
mayb i need to change this input thing before u start the game
Yes a Mac doesn't have a right mouse button does it? Unless you buy a USB standard PC mouse....
And yes changing the Input Options would probably make a good start. If nothing else it will tell you the proper Key Combo to use....Or allow you to set your own.

Also check the Emulator you are using as it may have input settings that tell the mouse to act like a PC mouse or Mac Mouse (which usually has no Right Mouse Button.)

Reactions: fyahrebel

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
yea has to be that i just tried it on a windows laptop and it works fine . not sure how im gonna figure this out i really want to play this game

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
yea has to be that i just tried it on a windows laptop and it works fine . not sure how im gonna figure this out i really want to play this game
Well you have two places to look for a fix....
Input controls of the game and Input controls of the Emulator you are using to run PC game on a Mac.

Another thing you might want to consider if you have a big enough Hard Drive to do it is to use Mac Boot manager to be able to install and dual boot to Win10. I have a Mac Book I use for IT work that has both OSX and Win10 so I can boot into either when needed. I simply put a 2TB drive in there and gave each 1TB of drive space to use.

[edit] Ok I just checked the Input setting (it's a tab on the initial dialogue screen that opens that shows Display Settings)
Use the ASDWQE keys to move the Camera around.

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
k i got it had to go in parallels and change mose settings and it worked lol thanks
u saved me i would of never thought to check that. this brings a whole new level to this game lol 236 days gone in game and i now could pan the camera lol shooot me

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I'm having trouble with steps 188 > 189 :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to fuck mom a few more times on the couch in the evening

k i got it had to go in parallels and change mose settings and it worked lol thanks
u saved me i would of never thought to check that. this brings a whole new level to this game lol 236 days gone in game and i now could pan the camera lol shooot me
Now go see if you can find those panties as well!
I knew there had to be some keys to do it...

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
178. Go to pharmacy shop at ask about "the movie", accept her offer.

There is no option for me to ask about video :-(

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
yes i have finished all from v12, but nothing happen on 14:00 only "ask about anal" on coffee break.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
yes i have finished all from v12, but nothing happen on 14:00 only "ask about anal" on coffee break.
You don't have the Plan B pills then....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Step 170 may be difficult after the loss of 50 Relations due to the creampie so go on a Fuck and Anal Spree at home using up your condoms, Lube and you can use lots of Lube doing anal and with Kelly at Emma's backyard.
You can also get more points from Kelly doing the Threesome with Emma in the Backyard.
Once you are back up to 250+ in relations she will tell you about the Pills which triggers the Movies with her.

Just a note...If you already came in her before V12 and paid her for the pill the flags needed to trigger the Movie event were not set since they didn't exist before V12. So you have redo the scene. This is common the way he adds scenes and reuses previous events to trigger new ones.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes