DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
LOL I am very tempted to make a copy of the walkthrough on Pastebin the way I have it set up for the Lust Town WT I did, so we only need to have one link to the walkthrough in the OP and I can simply add the latest parts to it after each release.
Then we could just refer people to the OP or embed the Pastebin link inside a spoiler to save us a bunch of time!

MODS? Your thoughts on this idea?
Et tu, Brutus?

I, too, am writing a new WT. More per person as per release, with items and money chances seperated.

Reactions: Fed

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Those are indications that there is nothing more to discover in that scene. When playing a new release, you can check that scene again to see if something is added.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Et tu, Brutus?

I, too, am writing a new WT. More per person as per release, with items and money chances seperated.
Nooooooo! All I would have done was copy and paste the walkthrough KsT releases and keep it up to date.

If you are writing one then it's all yours! LOL
I hate the responsibility honestly because it means I have to rush through the game to find things just to try and get out a timely release for Lust Town! LOL

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Nooooooo! All I would have done was copy and paste the walkthrough KsT releases and keep it up to date.

If you are writing one then it's all yours! LOL
I hate the responsibility honestly because it means I have to rush through the game to find things just to try and get out a timely release for Lust Town! LOL
Well, it's in an early stage and I'm still tinkering. It would mean that people would have to go all through the WT (from character to character) to get events done and so maybe it's a bit too revealing for those who just need one quick answer.
And it's a tedious job and I don't always feel like it, there's so much to do besides writing a WT.

So your option is also a valid one (and much easier).

Last edited:
Reactions: Asphyx

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
The problem with your approach is that you have to keep cross referencing between characters to get the triggers needed to complete one character's story...
So you wind up either writing one complete walkthrough for each character and repeating events, Or having to incoporate a numbering system that you can refer to such as See Item XXX.

The Big Brother Walkthrough and the My New Life walkthroughs are both like that and it makes it awfully hard to follow as you spend half your time scrolling between characters in the Walkthrough to get what you need.

That is why the one KsT releases is so easy to follow...It's just event after event and as long as you go down the list one by one you can't fail.

Reactions: DrSmith

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
The problem with your approach is that you have to keep cross referencing between characters to get the triggers needed to complete one character's story...
So you wind up either writing one complete walkthrough for each character and repeating events, Or having to incoporate a numbering system that you can refer to such as See Item XXX.

The Big Brother Walkthrough and the My New Life walkthroughs are both like that and it makes it awfully hard to follow as you spend half your time scrolling between characters in the Walkthrough to get what you need.

That is why the one KsT releases is so easy to follow...It's just event after event and as long as you go down the list one by one you can't fail.
True, it's the main catch. And I already encountered it while just having started (never wrote a WT before).

The thought of a different kind of WT arose when so many questions with easy to find answers in the original WT kept being posted in this thread. So either the original WT is too hard to understand when you are new to the game or some people are just too lazy to make an effort to find it.
Being the positive guy I am, I assumed the first option and so I started my own WT. It started out well but soon I encountered the problem you mentioned. Having second thoughts and other things to do, I halted it.
And then you mentioned the option of a WT kept up-to-date with each release on a central point, that's why I mentioned my WT effort. Still not sure if I'm going to finish it.

kralkafeci

Aug 28, 2017
Those are indications that there is nothing more to discover in that scene. When playing a new release, you can check that scene again to see if something is added.
I guess that was the answer to my problem, huh?

Thank you my dear doctor ;)

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
True, it's the main catch. And I already encountered it while just having started (never wrote a WT before).
Not to mention.... it's such a thankless job! LOL
Most of the issues people have following the WT in this game stem from the fact that KsT doesn't really think much past the current release and in some cases adds flags and variables that didn't exist and couldn't be set in a previous version and require a redo of something you already did in a previous version to set those flags.

In this release you have to do the movie twice, Once to set the flag that you did the movie before you can get the option to start the Lens quest.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Not to mention.... it's such a thankless job! LOL
Most of the issues people have following the WT in this game stem from the fact that KsT doesn't really think much past the current release and in some cases adds flags and variables that didn't exist and couldn't be set in a previous version and require a redo of something you already did in a previous version to set those flags.

In this release you have to do the movie twice, Once to set the flag that you did the movie before you can get the option to start the Lens quest.
That's why it is also so hard for a programmer to test his own program. Sure, to see if any fatal bugs exist it will be fine. But overall functionality has better be tested by someone else.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
That's why it is also so hard for a programmer to test his own program. Sure, to see if any fatal bugs exist it will be fine. But overall functionality has better be tested by someone else.
And by more than one person starting from different origin points because all the various starting points could be issing a flag that is required...

But I also think many of those who have issue used the cheats which really throw the game out of whack.

migstergames

Jul 22, 2017
Can someone help me? new to this game and I'm having problem with emma, I've follow the walkthrough but there's nothing in it to start the relationship with emma.already in day 56+ and still cant start relationship. please help

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Can someone help me? new to this game and I'm having problem with emma, I've follow the walkthrough but there's nothing in it to start the relationship with emma.already in day 56+ and still cant start relationship. please help
Talk to Mom on the couch (Living Room)
Talk to Kelly (pharmacy)
She will mention a friend that worked with her at the Hospital who turns out to be Emma.
Once you have a conversation with Emma about the Hospital and Kelly, Emma relationship points can increase by Mowing and sneaking into back yard and helping workout.
You will also get $50 for mowing the lawn instead of the $35 I think (He may have just changed the price between versions)

Reactions: migstergames

migstergames

Jul 22, 2017
Talk to Mom on the couch (Living Room)
Talk to Kelly (pharmacy)
She will mention a friend that worked with her at the Hospital who turns out to be Emma.
Once you have a conversation with Emma about the Hospital and Kelly, Emma relationship points can increase by Mowing and sneaking into back yard and helping workout.
You will also get $50 for mowing the lawn instead of the $35 I think (He may have just changed the price between versions)
Thanks!! Iwas having a hard time finding to start it

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Thanks!! Iwas having a hard time finding to start it
If you followed these steps as written it should have worked... You must do ALL STEPS in the walkthrough sentence for a specific number. Like #16, you have to buy sunscreen and talk with Kelly, etc. It seems people generally get stuck when they skip parts of a walkthrough step, or try to jump ahead hinking they know what to do already, and that's a good way to get lost or out of order.

From the walkthrough:

16.Go to Pharmacy shop. Buy suncream. Then chat with Kelly.
17.Chat with Billy.
18.Go back to Kelly and chat with her.
19.Catch mom at living room ant talk with her ("sit next to her" option).
20.Go back to Kelly and chat with her.
Also buy condoms.
21.Go back to Living room ant talk with mom.
22.Catch mom at pool laying on the towel. After rubbing her back choose "Jump on her" option. Do this scene till you succeed. If you have 130+ score with here there is an action which is completely optional and has no influence in later progress.
23.Massage mom at living room. Make sure you have 100+ relation score. Do this scene till get to suck her boob.
24.At night watch TV when mom appears (if she doesn't try next night) choose "use mouth" option.
25.Go to Pharmacy shop chat with Kelly. And ask about anal.
25.Catch mom getting drunk at Dining room. Choose "Drop her on the table" option.
26.Go back to Kelly. Make sure you have 30+ score with her and "Ask about her friend".
27.Go to Neighboor house and knock the door.She will invite you inside.After some talk you will be able to earn some cash every thursday.
(Talk to her about the hospital as well eventuially)

Reactions: migstergames

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
im click icon "Load Game" but i cant see anything :'(. How to fix this problem :((
View attachment 17317
The issue is with your saves.

You probably mixed up slots or used a save not compatible with the version you run, making it crash.

To resolve the issue back up your current saves and remove them one by one to remove the one that makes the game crash.

If you mixed slots you can still use all of your saves, just put them in the right slot. You can Use my tool to know the slot of the save.

Reactions: nemectic and sonnv

migstergames

Jul 22, 2017
If you followed these steps as written it should have worked... You must do ALL STEPS in the walkthrough sentence for a specific number. Like #16, you have to buy sunscreen and talk with Kelly, etc. It seems people generally get stuck when they skip parts of a walkthrough step, or try to jump ahead hinking they know what to do already, and that's a good way to get lost or out of order.

From the walkthrough:

16.Go to Pharmacy shop. Buy suncream. Then chat with Kelly.
17.Chat with Billy.
18.Go back to Kelly and chat with her.
19.Catch mom at living room ant talk with her ("sit next to her" option).
20.Go back to Kelly and chat with her.
Also buy condoms.
21.Go back to Living room ant talk with mom.
22.Catch mom at pool laying on the towel. After rubbing her back choose "Jump on her" option. Do this scene till you succeed. If you have 130+ score with here there is an action which is completely optional and has no influence in later progress.
23.Massage mom at living room. Make sure you have 100+ relation score. Do this scene till get to suck her boob.
24.At night watch TV when mom appears (if she doesn't try next night) choose "use mouth" option.
25.Go to Pharmacy shop chat with Kelly. And ask about anal.
25.Catch mom getting drunk at Dining room. Choose "Drop her on the table" option.
26.Go back to Kelly. Make sure you have 30+ score with her and "Ask about her friend".
27.Go to Neighboor house and knock the door.She will invite you inside.After some talk you will be able to earn some cash every thursday.
(Talk to her about the hospital as well eventuially)
Yeah, I did that or atleast I think I did. maybe I misunderstand some of it, not knowing I skip it. Still, thanks for this clearup, I got through and have a relationship with her.

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
Cheats work fine, you have to use "numpad" not the number 1 key, if you are using a laptop without numpad, used function key (Fn) and Num Lock, you should have ur numpad keys on "U I O J K L M" keys.
ok thanks, i dont have a numlock key on my laptop but its fine ill just use the on screen keyboard

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I still got "clothing" texture problems after downloading the final version, and moms boobs aren't seated properly upper chest got sharp edges.

Aleex

May 28, 2017
Stuck at 50 relationship with mom, how do i move on? I feel like I've done something wrong (Done everything according to the walkthrough).

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes