Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Sorry...Not a clue! But I suspect it comes with Windows. Perhaps there is a Windows Default Font Pack you can find for the emulator?

Try this guide....

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Billy's mom is planned for 0.14:
Yep He teased that even before this current release....
He almost has to considering he has unlocked just about all the content possible with the Characters that are already in the game...
He can add creampie to Sister and add hardcore to the Teacher but you can do just about anything with everyone else at this point. I'm sure some nice threesomes and other situational things may be added though.
But adding new characters and expanding the herd is his next best content step.

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
Ahhhh You have to pan the camera around until you see the TV when it says Wait. Also note below the TV is a box you will want to use later on.

Just have lots of Plan B on hand! LOL

I don't think it is oral...he does finger her though...
you are correct it was fingering nor oral.

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
cant seem to be able to blame rick when i sit next to emma by the pool i just keep ending up suckin her den she passes out and he eats her ass lol

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
no fucking way lol i decided to let kevin fuck sis but why the fuck is he bigger pfffff hope later on in the game we have a option to kill him lol

Reactions: jewuwee

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Second time scene at the studio with kelly and the game gets stuck for me (No options appear to move ahead). I am sure this is a bug. can anyone confirm plz?? also is there a bug fix out?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Second time scene at the studio with kelly and the game gets stuck for me (No options appear to move ahead). I am sure this is a bug. can anyone confirm plz?? also is there a bug fix out?
Do you have 0.13b or 0.13 Final? In both versions this problem is solved (minor differences between the 2 versions so if you don't have anyone of them, just download the one easiest available to you).

Reactions: Jansen

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
see that one scene after the yoga when you have mom an emma using the 2 way dildo when you choose to fuck emma and mom gets jealous thats hot as fuck i hope the dev does more of mom getting jealous and starting to approaching son more

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
More news on 0.14:

In 0.14 recieved/lost score notification will be stylized.
Different colors will indicate positive or negative score change, total score with the character also will be shown.

Also there will be a picture of the character which will be changing depending on the score.
Twist score.jpg

jonathaann

Aug 21, 2017
Hello, I cannot use Customs hypno command if somebody could help me that would be brilliant, thank you

Sorry for my English which is average

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Do you have 0.13b or 0.13 Final? In both versions this problem is solved (minor differences between the 2 versions so if you don't have anyone of them, just download the one easiest available to you).
I am using 13 BETA i guess. will downloaded the latest version. Thanks Bud.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
cant seem to be able to blame rick when i sit next to emma by the pool i just keep ending up suckin her den she passes out and he eats her ass lol
It will only happen once so either you have completed that already or perhaps you didn't do the Birthday scene yet?
Since I have been playing since V2 the Birthday scene happened even before the Emma at the Pool was added...
I suppose he has randomized the Weekend without requiring the Birthday scene to be done and perhaps that is why you are not getting the Rick conversation.

Also check...Did you show the Video 3 to Billy? If not you won't know Eric is even involved with Emma to suggest him as the robber.

KagShou

Aug 21, 2017
194. There is also new option at Julia's photoshoot at Lazzers studio. Choose "Hardcore Photoshoot". Now you will be able to let Kevin be Julia's partner in photoshoot.

How can I get it?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes