fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
Ok the FFM scene is the threesome with Mom and Julia.
To get it you have to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I doubt highly that scene is related to the Emma Pool and Rick sequence.

When you see her there, Do you get to grab her twice? If so then you probably already had that conversation but missed it by clicking too fast. It only happens once.
Go and talk to Kelly to see if there is a conversation about Emma feeling down.
If you get that then you had the Rick talk and will find her and Kelly at the pool on the weekends between 12:00 and 16:00. That will open up the workouts with Emma and get you another Threesome with Emma and Kelly.
yea i have all that with emma and kelly so i guessed i missed the blame rick lol i thought a pop up was going to come up for me to click blame rick. if it was just a convo then i guessed it happened

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I think the popup doesn't mention Rick but once clicked you see him blame Rick for that.

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
i dont know mayb i missed it but i feel like i would of noticed it i guess ill have to wait an see if later on blaming rick plays a part and then ill know for sure

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
i dont know mayb i missed it but i feel like i would of noticed it i guess ill have to wait an see if later on blaming rick plays a part and then ill know for sure
It doesn't...It is never mentioned again by her...

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
i mean in later updates because i already finished everything so far was a long a painful journey lol especially since at the beginning i couldnt pan the camera so i did a lot of stuff out of order in the walkthrough

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
i mean in later updates because i already finished everything so far was a long a painful journey lol especially since at the beginning i couldnt pan the camera so i did a lot of stuff out of order in the walkthrough
Did you ever find the panties?

Kiwianac

Aug 31, 2017
I have a question. I'm on Mom and Emma part when you use hypo. So when I follow them to room and don't use double dildo for scene I kinda like get stuck in a middle of scene, can't do anything but turn off game. Anyone else have same problem? Idk if it is because of energy or not but I'm at 65.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I have a question. I'm on Mom and Emma part when you use hypo. So when I follow them to room and don't use double dildo for scene I kinda like get stuck in a middle of scene, can't do anything but turn off game. Anyone else have same problem? Idk if it is because of energy or not but I'm at 65.
Max energy is not important (as long as it is above 40) but the remaining energy for the day is important. That should be over 40.
As for me, I started a new game and the scene played out as it should.

Kiwianac

Aug 31, 2017
Max energy is not important (as long as it is above 40) but the remaining energy for the day is important. That should be over 40.
As for me, I started a new game and the scene played out as it should.
It works for me as well but not all the time. I guess depend of a choice. Thank you Dr.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Anybody know what the twist is yet? Or did they just call it that for pure banter?
I thought "the twist" was that you're not actually related, thus that sets all this shit in motion.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
its number from right side of keyboard only numpad number number on keyboard dont works
Tried it, doesn't work. Using recent version as well.

I'm just using the regedit formula instead to boost relationship stats.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes