dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Man alive, if there's one thing I'd recommend cheating on in this game, even if you like to try to play games "clean" like I do, is to hike Emma's relationship up to 35 after you meet her properly (i.e., after Kelly tells you to drop her name and you start earning $50 per lawn mowing instead of $25)

I don't mind a little grinding, but over 8 weeks before anything can get moving with her is a bit excessive, not to mention it stalls everything at home until you have access to her living room. I'd have put the lemonade and pool cleaning job offer at slightly lower relationship values. Unless I'm just blind and missing some other way to raise her relationship before she begins inviting you in.

Reactions: Gourls

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I tried clicking on the nightstand, but I can't seem to get the sleepermask

and the wait for Mom option on hr 22 never showed up.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Do you have 0.13b or 0.13 Final? In both versions this problem is solved (minor differences between the 2 versions so if you don't have anyone of them, just download the one easiest available to you).
Hi. I'm playing 0.13 final and the sex with kelly at lazzers studio doesn't give me the 10 energy. It's normal?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hi. I'm playing 0.13 final and the sex with kelly at lazzers studio doesn't give me the 10 energy. It's normal?
It happened to me too.
It was when I had done the shoot in one save (and got +10) and then loaded another save where the shoot didn't happen already (and never got the +10).
I reported it to KsT, he's looking into it.

JohnRustles

Jul 18, 2017
I feel I'm in a loop here. I can't get to chat with Emma about a place for a date, tried pool, her workout, and asking for water after mowing her lawn doesn't give me many options other than going home. Any ideas? I have like 180 points with her.

EDIT: Nevermind. Blindly following the guide is not always the best option. First I had to ask Kelly about her friend and it all worked out. :D

Last edited:

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I feel I'm in a loop here. I can't get to chat with Emma about a place for a date, tried pool, her workout, and asking for water after mowing her lawn doesn't give me many options other than going home. Any ideas? I have like 180 points with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Help
Any One know how to fix missing Text menu bar

using Linux Ubuntu WineHQ
Using an emulator you probably need to install the default Windows fonts to the emulator.
And not a big deal but you might want to play with the default screen size in the emulator because it appears that you have scrollbars which means the screen is cut off.

fireboy01

Jul 26, 2017
Using an emulator you probably need to install the default Windows fonts to the emulator.
And not a big deal but you might want to play with the default screen size in the emulator because it appears that you have scrollbars which means the screen is cut off.
Installed All windows Fonts
But still noting

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
thinking about playing this game. can someone plz tell me how many hours of gameplay is there? v0.13, looks like there is much content?

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
thinking about playing this game. can someone plz tell me how many hours of gameplay is there? v0.13, looks like there is much content?
without cheating it should be a few hours. without a walkthrough you could be bumbling around for a day or two :p

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
After a full day of retrying, I still can't get the "wait for mom" option scene for 22hr time in bedroom
Is there anything I need to know? Mom is at 310 relationship points.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
After a full day of retrying, I still can't get the "wait for mom" option scene for 22hr time in bedroom
Is there anything I need to know? Mom is at 310 relationship points.
Have you completed mom's birthday?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes