xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
That is kind of weird if you really think about it.

I mean it is basically a neighborhood, like where on earth is a beach gonna fit in, unless it is like a one time travel event.

(Secretly an ocean hidden behind the school!)

Kiwianac

Aug 31, 2017
When are games coming out usually and what time difference is between patron and public release also are the difference in contend between them. Thank you : )

Rizki29

May 29, 2017
Help i cant use hypno command i already have the disc change and have mom and emma workout still no hypno command any suggestion ?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Help i cant use hypno command i already have the disc change and have mom and emma workout still no hypno command any suggestion ?
Try it when Mom is working out alone on Monday and Friday! GO straight home on those days and just wait in the Living room for the Workout scene.
I suggest using the Cow command on Friday so you can use the Cow suit over the weekend and then the Seduce Emma on Monday so you can cather her and Mom the next day.

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
any detailed walkthrough? and i play on a laptop so the cheats dont work for me, when i try ctrl+1 nothing happens.any solutions??

Hirdsmannen

May 1, 2017
I can't see the value of the relationships at all. The people don't even show up. I get a quick flicker and then nothing. All the items show just not the girls so I can't tell how high the values are. Have tried both deleting my savegames, and starting a new game.

Garprinny

Sep 9, 2017
Does anyone know how the cheats work in a laptop? I can increase money and energy in the hallway but the relationship ones don't work, I'm guessing that its because in a laptop the normal numbers are not the one the cheats refer to, so anyone knows which keys should I press for them to work?

Hirdsmannen

May 1, 2017
The cheats only work in the hallway outside your bedroom.
Yeah i know and they work fine regarding the money. It increases like it should. But when increasing standing with the different NPC`s than i cant see their image for more than a few moments, and than gone.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone know how the cheats work in a laptop? I can increase money and energy in the hallway but the relationship ones don't work, I'm guessing that its because in a laptop the normal numbers are not the one the cheats refer to, so anyone knows which keys should I press for them to work?
In some laptops, The Number pad is usually incorporated as alternate letter keys on the right hand side.
But not all laptops do that.
See if there is a numlock button on the keyboard. If there is then it's a good bet your keyboard supports it.
Without a Numlock you may have to hold down the alt key or the Fn key to get the numpad feature to work.

But if your laptop doesn't support any of that the only thing you can do is buy a USB Numpad to use.

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Hi, I can not increase the relation of the characters with the cheat. It only allows me to increase the money and the energy. At first I let them increase their relationship to Emma, but when Rebecca and Adriana appeared, I could not do it any more.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
I played for afew days with out a walkthrough and got most of the game done, but I'm having a problem with Emma. I can cut mow her lawn and look in her backyard, but I have no idea how many points I have with her as she doesn't show on my phone like the other charters. The walkthrough was helpfull for the stuff I missed, but I'm not sure what is going on that I'm missing with Emma. Anyone know what I need to do?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I played for afew days with out a walkthrough and got most of the game done, but I'm having a problem with Emma. I can cut mow her lawn and look in her backyard, but I have no idea how many points I have with her as she doesn't show on my phone like the other charters. The walkthrough was helpfull for the stuff I missed, but I'm not sure what is going on that I'm missing with Emma. Anyone know what I need to do?
With Emma you need to switch between chatting with Kelly and Mom and little with billy in order to start earning points with her
If I recall
1-Kelly
2-Mom - Sit next to her in the living room
3-Kelly
4-Mom- Sit next to her in the living room
5-Kelly - there should be an option to talk about her friend
6-Comeback the next day
7-Kelly - Talk about her friend

If the option to talk about her friend doesn't appear chat with billy, mom once more and then kelly and see if that works.

Garprinny

Sep 9, 2017
See if there is a numlock button on the keyboard. If there is then it's a good bet your keyboard supports it.
Without a Numlock you may have to hold down the alt key or the Fn key to get the numpad feature to work.

But if your laptop doesn't support any of that the only thing you can do is buy a USB Numpad to use.
Thanks! It seems that I need to buy a USB numpad then...

franky5555

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks! It seems that I need to buy a USB numpad then...
i used to have the same problem, you can use the virtual keyboard of you computer to the numbers, just use the real ctrl on your keyboard and the numbers from virtual keyboard combined (pardon my English)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes