Plzstop

Sep 5, 2017
Having trouble showing video003 to Julia
Everytime I talk to her on the phone in the living room she says Rick has a small one
Edit: Nevermind, haven't shown the video to Billy yet, mb

Last edited:

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
No matter which version of .13 I download I always get a black screen and I can't even start the game.
.12 works just fine though.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
No matter which version of .13 I download I always get a black screen and I can't even start the game.
.12 works just fine though.
You might try installing the latest free Unity software and update your graphics drivers.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
You might try installing the latest free Unity software and update your graphics drivers.
Solid idea. Did both and neither worked. Guess I have to wait for an update and hope the next one works.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Solid idea. Did both and neither worked. Guess I have to wait for an update and hope the next one works.
I had a look found this not sure if it will help

but one idea that came is it could be your antivirus kicking in, especially if you have Avast, When I had it, it acted too much like a mother hen. so try disabling your antivirus to test and if it works place the game file to your exceptions list.

cameronlfc

Aug 8, 2017
Hi, this may sound stupid but I've just started playing the game and there's a scene where I walked into the mom's room and she's sleeping.. but there's no way to leave the room??

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi, this may sound stupid but I've just started playing the game and there's a scene where I walked into the mom's room and she's sleeping.. but there's no way to leave the room??
Swing the camera around by holding the right-mouse button until you see the door and click on it.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
It's a serviceable walkthrough for the way content is versioned out. No one wants to dig through different girl categories or timelines when content drops to find the new stuff.

If you don't like it make a v2 and put it up.

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
It's a serviceable walkthrough for the way content is versioned out. No one wants to dig through different girl categories or timelines when content drops to find the new stuff.

If you don't like it make a v2 and put it up.
The walkthrough is confusing, things aren't in order as far as I've seen. Some things are impossible to do at a time according to the order of the walkthrough. It's a mess and poorly written. All it requires is organization and clearness.

Respect to who wrote it, but I just think that such a game deserves a much more proper walkthrough, for those who are stuck at some point in the game and for those who even want to play this game with the walkthrough next to them.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The walkthrough just sort of evolved the way it did, as each new version came out the new stuff got tacked on the end. The earlier stuff had no headings is all, and some stuff has changed or had things added in to fill out the early game.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
There is nothing wrong with the Walkthrough...
If you are having problems then the issue is you probably used the Relationship cheats which throw off the events or missed the conversation you need to trigger an event happening when it is supposed to.

The only issue the WT has involves those who are continuing from a previous version and loading an old save...
When scenes available in old versions, are extended or used as triggers for new scenes, Sometimes you have to repeat a scene you did in a previous version to set the newly created trigger variable that didn't exist in the older version.

This is normal for any game that is a WIP.

As for the relationship points, the rules to finding them all is pretty simple....
If you get points doing something with someone, Repeat that event until you stop getting points.

Do that and there is no reason to ever use a cheat in this game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
As planbee says it's from 2pm onwards. only it's random. there's no specific days where she'll appear drinking coffee.
It's not random, it's conditional.
She drinks coffee every Monday to Friday, when she's on her coffee break.

She only actually goes on her coffee break when you talk to her at the time of her coffee break and you go with her.

Reactions: Asphyx

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Everyday except weekends @14:00 you can chat with Kelly and sit with her on her coffee break.
And that coffee break locations has an awful lot of triggers associated with it.
That's where you learn about Anal, Get the trigger for the Dog Suit and latex suit you can buy on the computer, and start the quest to get the Plan B so you don't need condoms with Mom and can creampie her...

The only other action that happens in that room is with the sneak up on her and lift skirt which leads to sex.

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
I wonder when the story on finding your real mom (biological family) will continue :confused:

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes