Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
So I'm stuck with Emma. There's no explanation in the walkthrough how to improve her relationship or did I overlook it?
I already met her at her house and mow her backyard every thursday but yet I don't see her in my relationship list.

Can anyone help?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
So I'm stuck with Emma. There's no explanation in the walkthrough how to improve her relationship or did I overlook it?
I already met her at her house and mow her backyard every thursday but yet I don't see her in my relationship list.

Can anyone help?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Watch it it be Billy's mom, for "the twist"
Just a really sick prediction....

Billy is actually the son your mother gave away long ago...
Billy's Mom is actually your Mom.
Sister is actually Kelly's Daughter.
Kevin is Emma's Son.
Teachers Husband is actually married to both her and your Mom (Dad)...
Dad Fathered all the Kids in this game out of wedlock which is why he can't have kids anymore because he was snipped to stop impregnating every women he sleeps with including the Mom and the Teacher!

Now THAT would be a TWIST!
And I bet at least one of those things actually appears in the game.

Elberet

May 16, 2017
Guys... It's real to write to author about bug? Because... I don't know what to do.
I end to play in this game when ver. 0.09 out. Now i start to play again, but...
I have problem with studio. Adriana told me to go in it with my "girlfriend"(well... sister). I check sister in living room and we go there, but next i see not scene of first photoshoot - i see four possible photoshoots. And when on next day i go to see Andiana, she tell me: "i asked my boss and wait for your girlfriend". What to do - i don't know...

Reactions: kylejpn

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
any detailed walkthrough? and i play on a laptop so the cheats dont work for me, when i try ctrl+1 nothing happens.any solutions??
make sure you didnt do the same mistake as i did ... dont use Left Ctrl ... use Right Ctrl .. and you must use the NUM numbers while the NUM key is one , not the regular numbers

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
Guys... It's real to write to author about bug? Because... I don't know what to do.
I end to play in this game when ver. 0.09 out. Now i start to play again, but...
I have problem with studio. Adriana told me to go in it with my "girlfriend"(well... sister). I check sister in living room and we go there, but next i see not scene of first photoshoot - i see four possible photoshoots. And when on next day i go to see Andiana, she tell me: "i asked my boss and wait for your girlfriend". What to do - i don't know...
same thin with me , started the game from 0.13 version

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
ok i got he cow suite and tried to give mom, refused .. check
gave the package to adriana and got Hypno CD .. check
i put the CD in player .. check.. "it was on a monday"
on same week i gor to living room on thursday and friday and see mom work out ALONE ... i choose hide and watch ... bu i never get the command! .. i just kep watching till the end and leave !!!

what did i do wrong?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
It would be really cool if in the next updates you have the option to get pregnant mother.
Well I don't think it will happen next update and probably not till he is close to the end of the game. That's a pretty final type of act for an incest game.

What I could see is having the Pharmacy run out of Plan B and you have to buy some from the Shady guy, but they are cheap knockoffs that don't work and Mom (and anyone else he uses them on) gets knocked up!

I'm more curious to see where the Cow Suit goes since in the dialogue KsT hints that there are OTHER WAYS to make a woman Lactate without being pregnant. I can't think of any real world methods for doing that so I'm curious to what he has planned for that.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes