warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
I have a question. When i start the game i get the made with unity screen but then it becomes black and just stays black? what can i do to fix it?

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I have a question. When i start the game i get the made with unity screen but then it becomes black and just stays black? what can i do to fix it?
How long did you wait and what are your specs? My crappy equipment sometimes needs up to 2 minutes for loading Unity based games after the message 'made with Unity' was displayed.

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Finally the game has come to an end good fun thx creatore. [Only question wear are saves stored on HD?}

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
hi. i cannot have the shady guy talk to jason? does he talk to jason at all?
You need to take a pic of Mom's Pussy while massaging her by the pool.
Show the Picture to Billy.
Then Billy will tell the shady guy about you so you can talk.

Reactions: bgapte

bgapte

Sep 7, 2017
You need to take a pic of Mom's Pussy while massaging her by the pool.
Show the Picture to Billy.
Then Billy will tell the shady guy about you so you can talk.
When i talk to Billy it doesnt give me an option to show the picture. Is it because i already showed Billy the video?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
No

It has to do with the finding out about anal storyline

From what I remember you have to have coffee with girl and ask about anal and she'll tell you know then talk to kid and he'll tell you how to get drugs from shady guy in exchange for picture.

Then you can give the picture to him.

Reactions: Asphyx

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
No

It has to do with the finding out about anal storyline

From what I remember you have to have coffee with girl and ask about anal and she'll tell you know then talk to kid and he'll tell you how to get drugs from shady guy in exchange for picture.

Then you can give the picture to him.
Yes I thought he had done all that since he wanted to talk to the Shady Guy.

You have to ask Kelly about Anal, She won't want to talk about it with you...
Once you have that conversation, Talk to Billy about Anal (if you haven't)
You need to talk to shady to get the Drug-X and put it in Kelly's coffee when she goes to the bathroom to get her to tell you about Anal.

bgapte

Sep 7, 2017
Yes I thought he had done all that since he wanted to talk to the Shady Guy.

You have to ask Kelly about Anal, She won't want to talk about it with you...
Once you have that conversation, Talk to Billy about Anal (if you haven't)
You need to talk to shady to get the Drug-X and put it in Kelly's coffee when she goes to the bathroom to get her to tell you about Anal.
Yea I did ask Kelly about anal. Then i asked billy about it he said he didnt know. Already have the pussy pic of mom but the event doesnt trigger. The shady guy doesnt talk to me at all. Billy also doesnt ask for the pic. What to do? Because of this Kelly doesnt offer lube and energy pills so i am stuck

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yea I did ask Kelly about anal. Then i asked billy about it he said he didnt know. Already have the pussy pic of mom but the event doesnt trigger. The shady guy doesnt talk to me at all. Billy also doesnt ask for the pic. What to do? Because of this Kelly doesnt offer lube and energy pills so i am stuck
Did you ask her inside the break room at 14:00 and not at the counter?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes