Zenna

Sep 9, 2017
Help me anyone how can jeson make jason mom get to jason bet room..already fuck her many time but she not show up...

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Help me anyone how can jeson make jason mom get to jason bet room..already fuck her many time but she not show up...
You need to fuck her at least 3 times on the couch of the Living Room.

And more than 7 times to get the sex from her in the living room after Midnight later on in the game, So go at her on the couch as much as you can. Just make sure you have condoms when you try.

Zenna

Sep 9, 2017
You need to fuck her at least 3 times on the couch of the Living Room.

And more than 7 times to get the sex from her in the living room after Midnight later on in the game, So go at her on the couch as much as you can. Just make sure you have condoms when you try.
Thanks ..already done with that quest..

Zenna

Sep 9, 2017
yea..i think i won't do that.
but still curious with that scene, it never have kevin and julia scene and hen on 0.13 version it just show up.kind of upset,

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Nah i think the "sharing is caring" is here to stay, its not the last you will see. Once that start in a game most of the time all the other girls will follow soon after. Diden't he also say that sometime in the future the dad will come home? thats going to be fun..do correct me if im wrong.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Nah i think the "sharing is caring" is here to stay, its not the last you will see. Once that start in a game most of the time all the other girls will follow soon after. Diden't he also say that sometime in the future the dad will come home? thats going to be fun..do correct me if im wrong.
Actually dad coming home would be a pretty awesome plot point if you really think about it.

Have it happen once the storyline advances and then you have a whole complete new plot of mom and son sneaking around behind his back because as it has been established dad can't lay the pipe worth a shit and she needs some action.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
just hope that julia and kevin event are just a sub event,so i can skip it on next update..haha
I doubt highly it was just a one time throwaway event.
I'm pretty positive that you will need to do that scene to unlock some future event.

And I suspect it will be with Mom since we have seen once already she likes being DPed (Living room after Midnight and Anal Training)
Kevin I suspect is Emma's kid!

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Actually dad coming home would be a pretty awesome plot point if you really think about it.

Have it happen once the storyline advances and then you have a whole complete new plot of mom and son sneaking around behind his back because as it has been established dad can't lay the pipe worth a shit and she needs some action.
He found magic pills.. he is now a BBC! that has the stamina of a Tasmanian devil!::|:

Reactions: jackkane

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017

Actually, KsT is indeed planning on a visit from dad. That's why I keep checking the mailbox, I expect a letter saying 'Daddy's coming home' soon ;)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes