dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I think the more important question is... how are we going to dress up sis? Will we be doing walkies with two doggies?

charenton

Jul 30, 2017
Night orgy!!!...I think fucking mom in the kitchen while Julia is watching in the dining room or the other way around would kick ass too. And that room next to the fridge is also full os possibilities XD.

Shine101

Sep 18, 2017
Man I'm totally stuck at the lesbian scene with mom and Julia. Idk how to trigger it. I always wait in the wardrobe after getting the BJ, and talking to both of them.

The day just ends in the wardrobe. I don't really know what to do, did someone have the same issue?

I've also got the necklace, the dress, fucked Kelly, my Sister etc. I'm just stuck on the lesbian/threesome scene

Williamwe

Aug 3, 2017
Man I'm totally stuck at the lesbian scene with mom and Julia. Idk how to trigger it. I always wait in the wardrobe after getting the BJ, and talking to both of them.

The day just ends in the wardrobe. I don't really know what to do, did someone have the same issue?

I've also got the necklace, the dress, fucked Kelly, my Sister etc. I'm just stuck on the lesbian/threesome scene
if you saw sis/mom making out and playing with each other you then you need to catch sis in her room at night when she is standing by her window in lingie that she bought then then at that point its 50/50 either mom comes in or you keep going with sis

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
do you feel the night 3some coming ? like both mom and julia come unexpectedly at the same time...
Maybe in purpose, like MC Birthday or something. Maybe the father would appear unannounced to surprise his son. Well, that will be a SURPRISE :cool:

Shine101

Sep 18, 2017
if you saw sis/mom making out and playing with each other you then you need to catch sis in her room at night when she is standing by her window in lingie that she bought then then at that point its 50/50 either mom comes in or you keep going with sis
I don't even get them to make out when hiding in the wardrobe

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Did you get caught having the blowjob by the pool and follow the conversations after. The wardrobe is the end of that sequence of flags.

Shine101

Sep 18, 2017
Did you get caught having the blowjob by the pool and follow the conversations after. The wardrobe is the end of that sequence of flags.
Yes I talked to the sister and mom afterwards, I can't talk about the topic at any place now. So I've set the flags I think, the lesbian sequence doesn't follow though

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes