StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Maybe in purpose, like MC Birthday or something. Maybe the father would appear unannounced to surprise his son. Well, that will be a SURPRISE :cool:
Or the sister brings Kevin home and into your room at night and you have a 3some.. the twist?
sister brings a strapon and you are the one in the middle..:WutFace::FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: dr FeelGood

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
PSA: If you are hoping to catch Mom or Julia in a certain state, like drunk or coffee Mom in the dining room, Mom tanning close to the living room door or across the pool, or Julia crying or not in the living room, and you find them in the unwanted state, leave and come back again. It's RNG which state they'll be in, and as long as you don't interact, time won't pass.

That works with Kelly at the shop (at attention, or back to the register), and to a less consistent degree with Emma in the back yard. Unfortunately with Emma, time will still pass if you leave.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Or the sister brings Kevin home and into your room at night and you have a 3some.. the twist?
sister brings a strapon and you are the one in the middle..:WutFace::FeelsBadMan:
I knew that by approaching this thread, My ass would be exposed ... but not from you .... that was .. hmm ... surprise :p
joke of course

but mum shall like it ...100% sure

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I knew that by approaching this thread, My ass would be exposed ... but not from you .... that was .. hmm ... surprise :p
joke of course

but mum shall like it ...100% sure
But..but.. you said im an angel! whats the worst i could do to an exposed ass..:rolleyes:
also not from me? should i feel flattered or insulted?:hushedface:
Oh im all in for a mom+sis visit at night!

Reactions: dr FeelGood

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I mean, if I'm asking for a better walkthrough, it means I need one because I can't complete the game without it so don't expect me to make something better when I'm the one trying to get some help. Otherwise, I wouldn't be asking for one.

I didn't say it's terrible and I understand it's helpful for some people. It's all about interpreting the walkthrough. I simply asked for a rework. It doesn't have to be entirely redone. It can adopt the same format but be more detailed/specific.
Well by all means, as you play the game, REWRITE THE WALKTHROUGH. No one has told you not to, and since you're the one complaining about it, why don't you step up and take ownership and rewrite the current one (since it already has all the steps needed) so it makes more sense to you. Then you can upload it for everyone else to use.

In other words, if you have a problem and the materials available to make your own solution, don't wait or expect someone else to do it for you. ;)

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
"
But..but.. you said im an angel! whats the worst i could do to an exposed ass..:rolleyes:
also not from me? should i feel flattered or insulted?:hushedface:
Oh im all in for a mom+sis visit at night!
Point is in "...joke of course..."
and yes ...like You ... awaiting for mum and sister to visit me at night ....mum in cow suit, and sis in dog suit /as "herd guard"/, so I can both of them ..hmmm... let`s say "compensate-reward" ;)

You are flattered,:heartcoveredeyes:, what ever arrive behind :p

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
v14 changelog just dropped:

- 5 new scenes.

- 3 new items.

- 2 New locations: The beach, Billy's home.

- New Character: Billy's mom - Rachel.

- Updated scenes:

-Living room

-School

-Classroom

-Jason's room (night)

-Townmap

-UI improvements. Added visual elements to score increase/decrease notification.

- Grammar in some scenes drastically improved.

- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I will state my usual warning to everyone regarding the Initial release of every new version...

Use your old save as a starting point, but immediately save the game into a new slot to play around with for the next few days until a final bug free release is made....
DO NOT overwrite your old clean save file in a bug filled version.

This way you can explore the game without losing your place and if trouble arises or bugs are found you can easily go back and replay the version with a clean save on the final release.

kare

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks. Between this and DmD, F95zone gonna have a hot day today.

Total: 4,433 (members: 3,238, guests: 1,176, robots: 19)

Vilma

Jul 13, 2017
I want to like this but the story progression makes no sense most of the time, playing it means following the walkthrough every step of the way just to not miss some weird thing you can only do at a specific time of day in some weird room with an arbitrary chance it won't happen.

Really, really needs some sort of "quest" tracker that can at least guide you somewhat.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes