Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I cant get the smugler on the beach. The beach is always empty after 20.00 and there is no extra location to go to

tonttu

Jun 14, 2017
Yeah Im having the same problem. He is there earlier but doesn't trigger any scenes and is gone already after 20.00.

Reactions: Kobalt

rocky91

May 26, 2017
Yeah I am not seeing any options on the beach either. Walkthrough says to go stand on the pier but there is no such option.

Edit: Nvm got it. Forgot you could rotate the screen.

Last edited:

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
Well by all means, as you play the game, REWRITE THE WALKTHROUGH. No one has told you not to, and since you're the one complaining about it, why don't you step up and take ownership and rewrite the current one (since it already has all the steps needed) so it makes more sense to you. Then you can upload it for everyone else to use.

In other words, if you have a problem and the materials available to make your own solution, don't wait or expect someone else to do it for you. ;)
You literally went in circles and said nothing different or at least solutional since what you've said has already been suggested and previously explained by me which means you've miserably failed to understand me. I can't play this game without a walkthrough and I'm sure I'm not alone here. How can it be complaining if it's something that will benefit us in general? How can I write my own walkthrough or rewrite the current one if I haven't completed the game yet?

Why should I not expect someone to do it not only for me but for others that could make good use of it? That's pretty much the reason why I commented here, to get help from others, and that's also why someone has already stepped up and said he'd try to work on it.

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
How do you talk with the teacher about the car ?
I went to school at 17.00 but the next day I don't have an option to speak to her about it .

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Soooo... lol we finally see how Billy mom look? At the start of the game, i mean when the game come out version 0.1. The autor say... better say he let Billy say... that his mom was ugly! So now i am really curious to see if Billy mom is really this UGLY. Surely is a stunning milf and i hope that we can fuck her brain out -.- so that damn fat ugly boy learn no to ask "me" again to let him fuck MC mother XD

Reactions: jackkane

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do you talk with the teacher about the car ?
I went to school at 17.00 but the next day I don't have an option to speak to her about it .
You need to catch her when she's marking papers and she's got her back to you. You just have to go back each day until you find her like that. Then select talk and the option will be available.

Reactions: Buzz007
3.40 star(s) 159 Votes