kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
What I could see is having the Pharmacy run out of Plan B and you have to buy some from the Shady guy, but they are cheap knockoffs that don't work and Mom (and anyone else he uses them on) gets knocked up!
or even better .. jason decides he wants to impregnate the women, so he buys some vitamens and tells them it's Plan B pills so they allow him to cum inside .. :cool::evilsmile::cool:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
if my information isn't wrong, women lactates when they're pregnant because of high estrogen hormon levels "or something".. so maybe using some hormon pills
According to that article, estrogen is a lactation suppressant, where as prolactin and oxytocin are the hormones that govern lactation in women, which are from the pituitary gland as opposed to the ovaries.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah it is all hormones, not necessarily pregnancy related.

Which is why a lot of trans girls who are on hormone therapy can lactate, or heck even guys who might be on certain types of medication that effects hormone levels.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
@Infamy any comment on this?XD
Fuck ya I am down...

Then I could have a harem run for fucking mayor be the youngest mayor in history move on to other towns start seducing and fucking and impregnating those bitches as well....

Then move on to Governor....

Fuck and harem all the hot bitches in state...

And so on and so forth eventually I become world ruler...

And start to invade alien planets fucking impregnating and hareming those planets

And that is the twist that you become ruler of the galaxy aliens exist and you were destined to be the god king of the universe as it is in your DNA you were always the rightful heir.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Fuck ya I am down...

Then I could have a harem run for fucking mayor be the youngest mayor in history move on to other towns start seducing and fucking and impregnating those bitches as well....

Then move on to Governor....

Fuck and harem all the hot bitches in state...

And so on and so forth eventually I become world ruler...

And start to invade alien planets fucking impregnating and hareming those planets

And that is the twist that you become ruler of the galaxy aliens exist and you were destined to be the god king of the universe as it is in your DNA you were always the rightful heir.
Haha my man!x'D so in other words you are basically Ego from GOTG 2?:closedeyesmile:

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
I mean its not terrible at all and quite helpful, let me know when you've made something better :)
I mean, if I'm asking for a better walkthrough, it means I need one because I can't complete the game without it so don't expect me to make something better when I'm the one trying to get some help. Otherwise, I wouldn't be asking for one.

I didn't say it's terrible and I understand it's helpful for some people. It's all about interpreting the walkthrough. I simply asked for a rework. It doesn't have to be entirely redone. It can adopt the same format but be more detailed/specific.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I mean, if I'm asking for a better walkthrough, it means I need one because I can't complete the game without it so don't expect me to make something better when I'm the one trying to get some help. Otherwise, I wouldn't be asking for one.

I didn't say it's terrible and I understand it's helpful for some people. It's all about interpreting the walkthrough. I simply asked for a rework. It doesn't have to be entirely redone. It can adopt the same format but be more detailed/specific.
This is one of my favorite games of those I follow, so I might (don't hold your breath) eventually (srsly, probably not soon) get around to organizing the walkthrough into threads, and include more details about relationship score requirements, point changes, and at which score an action no longer gives points.

Reactions: Shaderz

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
This is one of my favorite games of those I follow, so I might (don't hold your breath) eventually (srsly, probably not soon) get around to organizing the walkthrough into threads, and include more details about relationship score requirements, point changes, and at which score an action no longer gives points.
Thanks a bunch. It might actually be useful to explain what to do day by day so as to make it more complete. But I understand if it's too much. Up to you. :)

Elberet

May 16, 2017
May be someone have 0.10 version? (link on MEGA plz)
I just don't know what to do with this studio-bug...
0.11 and 0.12 too...

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I think the issue many are having with the walkthrough is that the WT tells you what you can do and how to get to it, but it doesn't tell you how many times you need to do the things it shows you which is important for the relationship and extra options that exist in that scene.

You really need to do all the scenes and repeat them as the options change as the relationship points increase and sometimes something you do in that scene is required to get others...

Examples of that are the Mom at Pool that eventually leads to a BJ. In between you get the photo for Billy that unlocks the shady guy for you.

You really need to repeat every scene and take every option at least once. Multiple times if an option gives you points at the end.

And when a new version comes out you really need to do every scene over again just to be sure the correct triggers have been set since there may have been a trigger set added in a scene you did in a previous version that didn't exist before that is needed to get some new content.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
this is a dumb ass question just started the game what do I click on the make saves only option I seem to get is clicking the power button and getting asked so save and quit, thing is I have done that but saves are not there when I return. could someone let me know the function keys.

many thanks in advace

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
this is a dumb ass question just started the game what do I click on the make saves only option I seem to get is clicking the power button and getting asked so save and quit, thing is I have done that but saves are not there when I return. could someone let me know the function keys.

many thanks in advace
That's the only way.

Reactions: gothic
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes