fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
It will only happen once so either you have completed that already or perhaps you didn't do the Birthday scene yet?
Since I have been playing since V2 the Birthday scene happened even before the Emma at the Pool was added...
I suppose he has randomized the Weekend without requiring the Birthday scene to be done and perhaps that is why you are not getting the Rick conversation.

Also check...Did you show the Video 3 to Billy? If not you won't know Eric is even involved with Emma to suggest him as the robber.
i have done everything in the walkthrough now except the blame rick will try again now and see. i started playing from .13 so i thought mayb he removed that scene or something will post if i get it

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
how much energy u have at the end i have 55 but i never masturbated with the panties not sure if that makes a difference

nawa

Aug 24, 2017
sorry to disturb can you share how to unlock phone julia, karna I still just play this game ... ??

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
sorry to disturb can you share how to unlock phone julia, because I still just play this game ... ??
It's in the Walkthrough in the Openings Post.
And there's a nifty little function called "search" it's found here:
Search 1.jpg
You can search a thread only, so in this case you get:
Search 2.jpg

Try it, you may like it.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath
Nov 23, 2016
download the guide is well explained, when there are problems in some concepts is the points that need to be raised to the ladies, one step leads to the other, at least the game are complete fanally XD

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
i have done everything in the guide and have max points in everyone except emma i have 355 with her and i just cant blame rick im guessing thats the extra 5 to make it 360 not sure. if anything i guess i could always start over since we have a while to wait lol

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
i have done everything in the walkthrough now except the blame rick will try again now and see. i started playing from .13 so i thought mayb he removed that scene or something will post if i get it
Have you had any sexual scenes with Emma?
Have you caught her masturbating in the house?
Have you had Sex with her in the house? Both Vaginal and Anal?
Did you use cheats to get her relationship up?

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
Have you had any sexual scenes with Emma?
Have you caught her masturbating in the house?
Have you had Sex with her in the house? Both Vaginal and Anal?
Did you use cheats to get her relationship up?
did all except cheats. from what i see in the walkthrough the only things i havent done was get the 10 energy from mom panties and blame rick also when they said redo ffm scene with julia not sure what ffm is but i did all scenes with julia multiple times

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
did all except cheats. from what i see in the walkthrough the only things i havent done was get the 10 energy from mom panties and blame rick also when they said redo ffm scene with julia not sure what ffm is but i did all scenes with julia multiple times
When you are having Anal with Emma in her house did you use lube, I found I could progress until I did. And after I could get anymore points I didn't need to use it.

and FFM means sex involving 2 women and a man. i.e Female, Female, Male.

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
yea used lube and i did the ffm scene with julia and mom a few times so not sure what else im missing

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
The cheats when it comes to raising relationship stats doesn't work
money and energy stats do work

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Ok the FFM scene is the threesome with Mom and Julia.
To get it you have to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I doubt highly that scene is related to the Emma Pool and Rick sequence.

When you see her there, Do you get to grab her twice? If so then you probably already had that conversation but missed it by clicking too fast. It only happens once.
Go and talk to Kelly to see if there is a conversation about Emma feeling down.
If you get that then you had the Rick talk and will find her and Kelly at the pool on the weekends between 12:00 and 16:00. That will open up the workouts with Emma and get you another Threesome with Emma and Kelly.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes