Aksrox

May 7, 2017

Bugs fixed:

-Fixed Adrianna's event at Lazzers studio.

-Fixed Save game issues.

-Fixed Living room Mom's clothing issue.

-Fixed cumming inside without Plan-B pills issue.

-Fixed Rebecca's clothing issue.

-Sleepmask issue (for those who already had it, go to bedroom and click on the nightstand)

-Minor issues

Sorry for the delay guys I was downloding alot of stuff

Here is the The Twist 0.13 Walkthrough

Last edited:

Aksrox

May 7, 2017
They waited this long , they can wait a little longer. No worries.
One thing though. You may want to list what this update fixes. That way you don't get a bunch of posts saying, "does it fix this?...or that?...or the other thing?" Maybe a changelog will save you the headache of answering the same question 27 times.;)
Bro whatever i got i copy pasted here :)

titiwin

Jul 8, 2017

Bugs fixed:

-Fixed Adrianna's event at Lazzers studio.

-Fixed Save game issues.

-Fixed Living room Mom's clothing issue.

-Fixed cumming inside without Plan-B pills issue.

-Fixed Rebecca's clothing issue.

-Sleepmask issue (for those who already had it, go to bedroom and click on the nightstand)

-Minor issues
Sorry for the delay guys I was downloding alot of stuff

Thx

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
LOL! You really don't have to go back and read it all because at some point the story will tell you exactly what their relationship is.

You used relationship point cheats if you haven't done the fucking in the living room and are at 445 with Mom.
Because the Fucking gets you 10+ points!

This is why I say never use the cheats because they do make the game act badly. Seeing events are more than just Relationship points based. Many of them require some other event to be done that would have given you the points you artificially added.

And I caution EVERYONE!!!
To get the lens requires you to use the cheats on Adriana....
DO NOT OVERWRITE YOUR ORIGINAL 12a SAVE AFTER USING THAT CHEAT!!!!

Keep it safe and clean until the final bugfix is released to re-play through later on....
If you want to play the game in the meantime, Just pick a save slot to use, Go ahead and add 10 to Adriana so you can continue playing while we wait for a bugfree release...Then use that slot to overwrite once you have completed the clean re-play so you have one slot for 12a and one for 13x in the end.
Yes i did use the cheat...
I have done the fucking several times in the living room.

(Also rebecca is not topless)

I will try the 13b version and see if that helps.

tens

May 11, 2017
This is weird, i'm on 13b and i still dont get the sex option during the night. I guess i'm going to have to look throught the thread for a save file

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Yes i did use the cheat...
I have done the fucking several times in the living room.

(Also rebecca is not topless)

I will try the 13b version and see if that helps.
I hope you have a clean save file from before the cheats...
As for Rebecca topless just do the let her continue route to get the extra points and it may show up next visit. That scene is a random between seeing her in pantyhose and at the desk so it may take a few visits.
And if you cheated on relationship points with her then you really need to start fresh and make a clean save without cheats.

This is weird, i'm on 13b and i still dont get the sex option during the night. I guess i'm going to have to look throught the thread for a save file
What is your relationship points with Mom? when you say night are you referring to going to sleep, waking up and clicking on the TV in the living room?

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Hey guys, does someone know the system requirements for this game? I could not find any information on the Patreon page.

Even on the lowest setting the game lags on my crappy laptop (Intel i5 / NVidia GTX 320M 1GB / 4GB RAM). I know it's time for an upgrade but don't have the money yet.
try updating the graphics drivers.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Major bug, after first time at studio with kelly she asked to do it again, I accept, but didnt do that on the same day, now after few dialogue inside studio with her game "frozen", cant do anything except move the camera and close the entire window game. Someone maybe know how to fix that?

Reactions: Englue

Englue

May 10, 2017
Major bug, after first time at studio with kelly she asked to do it again, I accept, but didnt do that on the same day, now after few dialogue inside studio with her game "frozen", cant do anything except move the camera and close the entire window game. Someone maybe know how to fix that?
Same!

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
How to fix lazzars freezing in 13b update

Delete KstGames from registry

download the 12a save

Load 12a save

Should work now.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
These problems are probably due to your using cheats which actually bork up most games because there are multiple triggers and flags set to get any given scene and the cheats don't tick off all the things actually needed to get the scene and it bugs out....

And I should point out (at least for me) that the Walkthrough says you can start the movie quest right away but I had to do the movie scene once before the option to say YES appeared.

And the reason for that is likely he added one of these flags for False Movie was added or changed to reflect the new triggers.

For the record I just competed everything in the Walkthrough (and a few things missing from it like Titfuck with Sis in the bathroom without a single bug, crash or burp starting from my clean save of 12a.

This is why I really try and caution anyone from using the cheats you can really throw the variables out of whack and screw up the game playing experience.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
looks like there is a new verison on svs, beta2 something, with some fixes, is this the latest verison we have in the op?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes