xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
My understanding was that it's necessary to do in order to see the lesbian scene, so i'd say yeah.
have you done all the scene with Julia before?

42.Go to Pool and catch mom. Continue scene till the end (Julia catches mom giving a BJ to Jason).
43.Join Julia at pool and talk about incident.
44.Talk with mom in Dining room
49.After mowing a lawn "Ask for glass of water" will apear (need Emma 40+ score), she will invite you inside. While she was gone for glass of water click on TV (make sure you have spycam in inventory) to set up the spycam. Come back next thursday same way and you will get the video003.
50.Show video003 to Billy at school, he will recognize the person in video.
59. Make sure you have Video003 in inventory (you can download it from PC in Jason's room) and show it to Julia at living room (scene there she is sitting with her phone).
60. Catch Julia leaving her room in the Hallway and lie her about mom (to succed you need to have 80+ score with her).
61. Hide in the closet in her room and wait. You will see the scene mom-julia scene. Make sure you have finished scene at pool there she cathes mom giving BJ to Jason(42 43 44).
62. Come to Julia's room at 20-22 hours. You will find her standing near the window in a lingerie. There will be 50% chances mom to appear and join you. Make sure you have condoms and lube.
63. Go to bathroom while Julia in jakuzzi. She will offer to join her. Make sure you have lube in inventory also completed the anal training (39).
75. Repeat the evening scene at julia's room and have sex with her (if started a new game in 0.07 you can skip this step).
76. Catch Julia in living room crying. Comfort her and she will takes you to her room (having condoms is optional).
77. Repeat the FFM scene at julia's room (if started a new game in 0.07 you can skip this step).
78. Catch mom at pool, now Julia won't be mad when catches Jason with mom. And mom will let to fuck her. (condoms are optional).

If you have done all the scene and still can't act maybe the score for Julia is not enough to act the scene.

RentaroSato

Jul 31, 2017
I can't save. When I used to save and quit, it used to just black screen and does nothing. Now it goes to the save menu and I click to save on slot 1 but when I go to load it says empty. Help?

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
I can't save. When I used to save and quit, it used to just black screen and does nothing. Now it goes to the save menu and I click to save on slot 1 but when I go to load it says empty. Help?
v0.19 beta1 has the bug,pls play beta2

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is this happening because of my old GPU or is it a bug? Only started to happen with this version. View attachment 69470 View attachment 69471
I'm going to go ahead and say it's your GPU.
Things pretty much only look like that when there's a problem of some sort, either driver related or something wrong with the GPU itself.

Of course it would be helpful if you said what your GPU was, that way you'd get a better idea if it's the age of it that's a possible issue.

sdjins

Jul 26, 2017
I also get black screen every time I visit Julia at night. It just doesn't load the scene at all.

Merlinthetrue

Dec 7, 2017
hey i notice a bug with the teacher the second time you visit the game freezes and if you save and load you are outside the door before you go in may have to do with the time advance not sure.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
PEOPLE !!!!

If you are in the begining of the game or you are about to start this game, please use the "Search" box when you are in trouble and don`t ask simple questions because they are allready answered in this topic. How else this topic is over 400 pages long. I don`t understand what is so hard about that.

Reactions: Bokken

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks! You're a lifesaver. But how do we apply the save? I searched the thread but no definitive answers came up. What folder or filepath should I be using?
You tried to copy it here? C:\users\"user name"\appdata\locallow\kstgames\the twist

twist.jpg

american

Apr 24, 2017
PEOPLE !!!!

If you are in the begining of the game or you are about to start this game, please use the "Search" box when you are in trouble and don`t ask simple questions because they are allready answered in this topic. How else this topic is over 400 pages long. I don`t understand what is so hard about that.
Just to answer your question must of us are to lazy to go and look for search or like play the well you know not smart in head or don't know what common sense is so just chill it is always going to be this type but well worded

adion78

Jun 23, 2017
Hi,

I am stuck with Danielle. How do I get the towel? I can see it in the bathroom but cant click on it. Please help.

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Does anyone know how to turn on vsync?
For some reason my graphics card (GTX 970) makes a weird sound when i run this game.

I know its the vsync because if I set vsync to on in the Nvidia settings, it doesn't make that sound. The issue is that this settings uses exact path. So the next version, I will have to redo this setting for this application.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
In walkthrough, max score for Rachel in v0.18 is 150 and in v0.19 is 250. Point 296 needs 180+ score to complete the conversation. So how to increase from 150 to 180 without using cheat? Please help.

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes