deadblackhole

Feb 8, 2018
guys am i the only one who cant change the angle when i am inside the neighbors house or when i am at the beach ? can someone help me with it thanks a lot in advance

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
guys am i the only one who cant change the angle when i am inside the neighbors house or when i am at the beach ? can someone help me with it thanks a lot in advance
I have noticed that there are times that you are unable to change the camera angle mostly this has 'hit me' at Emma's House (neighbor) Billy's house in the bathroom. I am though able to change it after advancing the talk/chat boxes a few times

Edit: I am honest expecting there to be a more indepth reasoning for the rough/gentle scare.....aka able to put a collar on a girl at some point with high rough score lol . Though I am a bit confused as it stands with playing 19beta 2 if you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

deadblackhole

Feb 8, 2018
I have noticed that there are times that you are unable to change the camera angle mostly this has 'hit me' at Emma's House (neighbor) Billy's house in the bathroom. I am though able to change it after advancing the talk/chat boxes a few times

Edit: I am honest expecting there to be a more indepth reasoning for the rough/gentle scare.....aka able to put a collar on a girl at some point with high rough score lol . Though I am a bit confused as it stands with playing 19beta 2 if you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the reply, How do you change the camera angle when you are trying to sneak the camera in when you ask her for a glass of water. the only option i have is "Look around".

saianus

Jan 24, 2018
Guys, I've been following the walkthrough and can't get past
31.Go to Pool. Do scene with mom till you get chance to take a picture.
32.Show Billy a photo.
Where do I get a camera or how do i take a photo? Tried to speak with mom in weekends + normal days but can't get the scene. Must say that i've been using cheats and mom has like 250 ponins and 10 gentle points(dunno what is that but still added them thru cheats)

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Guys, I've been following the walkthrough and can't get past
31.Go to Pool. Do scene with mom till you get chance to take a picture.
32.Show Billy a photo.
Where do I get a camera or how do i take a photo? Tried to speak with mom in weekends + normal days but can't get the scene. Must say that i've been using cheats and mom has like 250 ponins and 10 gentle points(dunno what is that but still added them thru cheats)
My memory is a bit fuzzy and I won't be able to play the new version until tomorrow but I seem to remember a option popping up to take a photo and everything is handled from there.

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
when i try to save black screen appears...and when i try to load every buton dissaper and i see only background image of the game. Any ideas?

leoleoleoleo

Aug 8, 2017
Im stuck at Rachel, I already had the first bath scene, then next time I go, somehow she asked me to buy high heels again, but I already bought and gave to her, everytime I tried to buy, it said I already have it. Any idea?

saianus

Jan 24, 2018
My memory is a bit fuzzy and I won't be able to play the new version until tomorrow but I seem to remember a option popping up to take a photo and everything is handled from there.
Managed to do it. Don't know but i'm happy now.

Adam Rich

Oct 26, 2017
my game gets stuck at the scene with rebecca in which you play with her butt before you can ask her for BJ

ilovegirlfeet

Sep 25, 2017
There is still a bug, if you go to sleep(the option to basically skip the day) while being at the outside the school it won't take you to bed and if you choose a location in the map its just gonna get a black screen and you are lose your progress if you didn't save.

man714

May 17, 2017
Stuck at the 'coupon in the mail box part' as I haven't seen the mail yet even tho I've waited for more than 5 days(according to the walkthru). Furthermore I still haven't got the scene where Rachel talks to Janice when you've hit 90+(I've got 95). Help would be appreciative, thank you.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes