Illiad Kratz

Jan 4, 2018
In walkthrough, max score for Rachel in v0.18 is 150 and in v0.19 is 250. Point 296 needs 180+ score to complete the conversation. So how to increase from 150 to 180 without using cheat? Please help.
Go to Billy's house talk to his mom, accept, stay here, ask her to show the shoes, back, touch her tits, pull down the bra, this works from 150 to 180. (ver 0.18)

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Another bug found: I can advance Danielle's score to 40, but when I meet her in the park and advance it the final 5 points to 45, save game, load that save, her score is back to 40.
EDIT: Another bug: I can't advance Janice's "gentle" score past 19, through cheat menu or just through grinding. I get the "gentle/rough" scenes, but the score won't go to 20.
Another one (previously mentioned, in part): When visiting Billy's/Rachel's house, the lighting/shading changes from dark to light to dark to light again while outside the house. It's dark for an instant after the location loads, switches to normal daytime, click on the door and it changes to dark for a second again before switching back to light before Rachel answers.
Another one: When meeting Danielle in the park, sometimes another character's score change screen pops up for just an instant before showing her score increase of 5. I can't tell who's screen it is, but I think it might be Kelly. Something similar happened in one visit to the pharmacy, where a score increase of 10 appeared for an instant before it showed the correct increase of 5.
And of course, there's the bug with save slot #5. You can save to it, but it shows the slot empty when you try to load. It still shows the right day number of your attempted save every time you save again (to another slot), but slot 5 is empty when you try to load a game.
I'm sure there are others, but these are the bugs I've noticed so far in 0.19 Beta 2.

hefa10

Jul 10, 2017
i have a little problem, whenever i try to load a game - the slots disappear and i cant do anything. Can anyone help ?

denzel888

Jan 17, 2018
guys i just downloaded mac version but i won't be able to open.
impossible to open the application, and yes
i HAVE already checked in the forum but no answer for this problem...

Andro1234

Oct 20, 2017
guys i just downloaded mac version but i won't be able to open.
impossible to open the application, and yes
i HAVE already checked in the forum but no answer for this problem...
So follow these steps, in order to open the game :
1. Download the game and extract the .app file .
2. Rename the application (for this example) to Twist.app
3. Drag Twist.app to the applications folder ( where every other application of your Mac is located)
4. Open the terminal
5. Type in the following command into the terminal : chmod +x /Applications/Twist.app/Contents/MacOS/*

6. Hit enter. You will see in the terminal some random new lines of characters appearing

The application should start now

Reactions: denzel888

roqui

Feb 17, 2018
I found the solution, the problem is in the save slot, go to C: \ Users \ "YourNameUser" \ AppData \ LocalLow \ KsTgames \ The Twist, back up and remove the file "PlayerInfo", start the game from scratch, another slot (with me it worked in slot 6), try to load through this slot, if it works, not to lose the progression of the game, get your file that has been backed up, paste and replace with the same name.
ps: sorry if you have any typos, I used google translate!

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes