Aug 5, 2016
I can mod .8b, if someone gives me the assembly-csharp file of it. I kinda just don't want to bother downloading the whole game again.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone kind enough to do an export of the registry save and the save file.

Currently if I modify the registry save game info, it f's my relationship progress with said characters. Royal pain. Meaning, with the store lady for instance, if I modify her relationship value, then visit her, the game acts like I am meeting her for the first time (even though the value is the updated amount).

Bluntobject

Nov 2, 2016
Like many others I am also unable to walk in on Emma having fun with her dildo, always saying he needs to leave before getting caught and despite having more than enough affection.
Moreover, the mother will also not submit to anal sex in the shower, despite me having done it with her in her bedroom and in the pool chair.
This game's internal logic is all over the place.

Edit: If you set the registry value _analq_h(numbers) to 6 then I was able to get the shower scene with the mother.

Edit 2: Aaand if you set the value _emmaq_h(numbers) to 5 then I could step inside when watching her.

Edit 3: Setting the value _emmaq_h to 7 allowed me to switch to anal.

Last edited:

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Can you please elaborate , I can't get it (which toolbar)
sounds like you might be using some weird resolution or something, there should be a bar at the top with the day, current time, energy, buttons to skip 1 hour or to the end of the day, for inventory, the city map, one to move between areas for the current location and finally a button to quit the game.

With some resolution settings parts of it can be offscreen.

risky

May 4, 2017
sounds like you might be using some weird resolution or something, there should be a bar at the top with the day, current time, energy, buttons to skip 1 hour or to the end of the day, for inventory, the city map, one to move between areas for the current location and finally a button to quit the game.

With some resolution settings parts of it can be offscreen.
Thanks , and what to do next after I opened it

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Like many others I am also unable to walk in on Emma having fun with her dildo, always saying he needs to leave before getting caught and despite having more than enough affection.
Moreover, the mother will also not submit to anal sex in the shower, despite me having done it with her in her bedroom and in the pool chair.
This game's internal logic is all over the place.

Edit: If you set the registry value _analq_h(numbers) to 6 then I was able to get the shower scene with the mother.

Edit 2: Aaand if you set the value _emmaq_h(numbers) to 5 then I could step inside when watching her.

Edit 3: Setting the value _emmaq_h to 7 allowed me to switch to anal.
How do I access registry?

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
regedit.exe (run command or from command line) and search for kstgames.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I don't want to sound rude, but when you don't know how to enter the registry, you'd better stay out of it.
Rummaging in the registry is the easiest way to screw up your system.
Meh, best way to learn ;) you dont get gud till you have to format your hard drive a couple times.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Post 1305 is a life saver. After you update your registry,increase all mom reg decimals in registry by 1(don't know if necessary but worked for me) Go to Emma and steal the necklace, Book restaurant, dresser, anal birthday with mom. All A scenes available then. Might have to redo Julia/mom in Julia room.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes