Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I really do not like the Billy request! Again another autor who just change is story because fans pay and make absurd requests.
In the past version, the MC say to Billy not come again at is house. Because Billy tell him if he can tell is mom to give him a blowjob. Then the MC angry say that... there is no chance to let him and is mother do blowjob . Then the MC tells him to go away and not come back anymore to Billy. And now the autor change is story? This is not only bullshit, but make not sense of the story anymore. Now i am sure that this shitty thing, let billy in more other path. Like Billy who fuck MC mother. Like Billy who wanna fuck MC sister. And this is really a shit thing.
Can someone tell me if i can... say no to Billy? I do not wanna is stupid 200$. I do not wanna see him again.
With all the possibility... the autor choice the wrong one. There are a lot of house in the map. Why the hell he just can created one with a milf inside and help Billy to fuck another milf? No... because there are stupid chuckold guy who like this shitty thing.
I just wanna see if that chuckold boy in real life, if they find they girlfriend or mother fuck with other boy -.- if they fap on them.
Anyway the damn bug with emma is really annoying. I try to use the normal door. But when she invite me in -.- the game show me the masturbation scene. And there is no way to enter in the house. Now i try as D2k said. Try to enter with the noise thing.

kira

Aug 13, 2016
I think for Emma you should just try and try on the pool scene until you get high enough affinity.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
im stuck with emma bug shes never let me in the house for steal the necklace and pick camera aways jump to the masturbation scene ... anyone know a fix ?

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
For version 0.8
There's some wonky shit going on, but you still add points to your stuff - just more than it should. Why? I have no idea. Maybe he has the same script running on 5 objects, which would make no sense.

But it is entirely possible seeing how messy the code is, haha.
When I put in the cheat it does not work i followed your step. I put in a cheat a while back boosting my stats so i do not know if that is what is making it not work

U

User_10739

There is one more scene i found out. Watch mom shower, don't join her just keep watching - you'll get pissing scene.
That is super old... (like 0.6) You watch her 3 times then she punishes you.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i think the best part about this game was the corruption over time and dancing around some of the rng stuff. i wish he would go back and update some of the older stuff like in the kitchen or the dining room. right now the story is a bit messy when you're supposed to "love" your mom and then you sell her off for a $200 bj lol

Reactions: Voilsh
U

User_10739

For version 0.8
There's some wonky shit going on, but you still add points to your stuff - just more than it should. Why? I have no idea. Maybe he has the same script running on 5 objects, which would make no sense.

But it is entirely possible seeing how messy the code is, haha.
Need to add a #5 for Rebecca

U

User_10739

I can't get the sex after the pet walk with Mom if it happens or overcome Emma's chronic masturbation problem. (She really needs to get f*cked...) Is this just from using a save or does it happen when starting from scratch?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes