U

User_10739

i think the best part about this game was the corruption over time and dancing around some of the rng stuff. i wish he would go back and update some of the older stuff like in the kitchen or the dining room. right now the story is a bit messy when you're supposed to "love" your mom and then you sell her off for a $200 bj lol
I'd pay $200 to have the drug guy or Rick suck Billy off the make Billy pay me $2000 to buy that video

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
How buggy is this game now? I don't mind starting a new game to avoid the bugs if that helps.
I'll be starting a new game in a couple days when I get a chance to play, then I'll see if the bugs are related to old saves. I missed a couple things last time through anyway, so it will be good to start again.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Since the 0.08, when i go to emma by the pool, i keep having the scene with the stolen neckless, but i already did it for a long time. Anyone with the same bug ?

Either, i confirm the dog suit scene and the 4 and the BJ by the pool. Can't do emma :(

BTW, anything on the teacher ?

Striker

Sep 24, 2016
I don't think its that many bugs ppl are talking about, i have no problem except the Emma house part. But I have done all content. You need to unlock the scenes in a specific pattern. Like you wont get the new anal scenes if u haven't done all other anal content by both sister and mother.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Done.

Same procedure: put this in TheTwist_Data/Managed
Open Inventory
0 = Money
1-5 = raise relationship points
+ = raise total energy

[EDIT: Use the symbols on your keypad.]

Have fun.
I installed the file in the right place, but when I press the buttons that are listed, they don't work. Trying to figure out whats going on. This is for 0.08 right?

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
0.08b bugfix changelog

Last bugfix for 0.08

-Fixed New game.

-Fixed Townmap button in school

-other minor adjustments.

Walkthrough :

Game still uploading.

Edit : 0.08b
Thanks, but gofile is sucks :/ I've 50-60kbps max.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes