JDSArsenic

Jul 28, 2018
562. After 20:00 go to Rahcel's house. There is a 50% chance to catch her husband leaving. (all previous progress with Rachel must be done)

Not able to get this step done, pretty sure i finished all of rachels previous progress.

Reactions: Bloodhunter

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
I finshed the night scene at living room with janice, emma and rachel many times, but i never receive the sms in my room about the veronica lingerie, only swimsuit arrived at the store. after the scene at living room, i receive each time the sms with swimsuit
Bug ?

568. *Victoria's lingerie* To get this outfit you need to complete Janice+Emma+Rachel scene at the living room at night. After that Jason will recieve sms at his room that the new item at the Victoria's secret store arrived.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Something seems to have gone wrong with either the update or my save from v0.30. In this save I had completed Janice's anal training, which meant I could fist her ass when she's in the kitchen. I had, until now, always been able to do this every time she was in the kitchen with or without lube. Unfortunately now she suddenly screams bloody murder about needing lube and I lose points.

Can someone perhaps explain this change to me?

Edit: Also, after this happens the game also crashes completely.

Darr

May 6, 2018
I finshed the night scene at living room with janice, emma and rachel many times, but i never receive the sms in my room about the veronica lingerie, only swimsuit arrived at the store. after the scene at living room, i receive each time the sms with swimsuit
Bug ?

568. *Victoria's lingerie* To get this outfit you need to complete Janice+Emma+Rachel scene at the living room at night. After that Jason will recieve sms at his room that the new item at the Victoria's secret store arrived.
yeah its bug i got the same repeat sms

3.40 star(s) 158 Votes