dante86

Jun 30, 2018
anyone can pass me the save that I am left with the kira quest (without the billy route if possible)

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
While this game has obvious merits I believe it's time for the devs to wrap up the game.

I feel that they could do so much more if they were to start over with a new game on a more optimized build. The graphics while OK when the game was launched has not really aged well and the loading times are we all too well aware of.

Reactions: King-sama

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
The graphics while OK when the game was launched has not really aged well and the loading times are we all too well aware of.
This is a good point - Man of The House using Unity engine too and not only graphics seems clearly better to me but also MoTH is better optimized as well.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This is a good point - Man of The House using Unity engine too and not only graphics seems clearly better to me but also MoTH is better optimized as well.
MoTH uses pre-rendered pictures.
The Twist uses your hardware to generate the imagery and world.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Then maybe KsT should consider seriously this path because final result is better in both ways (graphics and usage of hardware resources)?
So, throw out what's already been done in these few years, and start from scratch all over again?

ruben1996

May 11, 2019
im have a bug maybe i go to michelle home at 22 00 and dont show sneak the backyard option and i have 15 points with she i do everthing right with her i dont undersantd. can help me?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
im have a bug maybe i go to michelle home at 22 00 and dont show sneak the backyard option and i have 15 points with she i do everthing right with her i dont undersantd. can help me?
I think you need more Michelle points. I kept going to the beach to give her sun screen until I got to 100. Then it worked as it should.

StaticPG

Sep 4, 2017
Decided to give this game another go after not playing for a few months, I'm stuck on the whole getting Kira into the shower right at the end of the 0.25 update, but no matter what I do rebecca and the dialog keep showing up every time I try to talk to Kira "about the debt" no idea what to do, please help.

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes