starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Step 485 is completely different. You go to the hospital, Kendra should be inside.
The walkthrough says "Kendra is standing in front of the hospital." And I've tried to go to the hospital and approach to Kendra at 14:00 on weekdays (as said in walkthrough), complain didn't happen (Kendra tells Jason that she is getting lots of complains at work.)
In my point of view, step 485 is about Kendra's complaining the receptionist, so it is not appropriate for Kendra to complain in front of the receptionist, that's why Kendra should stand in front of hospital (not in hospital). This is also why Kendra is not in hospital in step 489. On weekdays go to the hospital at 13:00. Kendra is standing in front of the hospital. Click on "Approach Kendra". Jason tells her that he has talked to the receptionist.
I forgot to say that I played this game once upto v0.38 before and I played this the second time (from start). I remember Kendra should appear in front of the hospital.

GameLord

Apr 26, 2018
W.I.P. Seaside Mystery & The Twist 0.50 status
Couple screenshots from the new Brenda's progression scene.
The next Seaside Mystery build will be out next week :)

The current status of The Twist 0.50:
The additional artwork: ~100%.
Posing and animations: ~90%.
Dialogs: ~85%
Scripting-Setting up scenes: ~80%

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
W.I.P. Seaside Mystery & The Twist 0.50 status
Couple screenshots from the new Brenda's progression scene.
The next Seaside Mystery build will be out next week :)

The current status of The Twist 0.50:
The additional artwork: ~100%.
Posing and animations: ~90%.
Dialogs: ~85%
Scripting-Setting up scenes: ~80%
Thank u,Can u upload screenshots aswell?

Reactions: Dural

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
I think my save is bugged. I buy the orange latex suit before a realy needed and gave it to rebecca. Now i recieve the mensage to buy it and says allready have it. is there a thing i cant throw it away so i can buy another one?

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
Can someone tell me how I can show Rebecca the video and how I can progress with Adrianna? I keep talking to them and aside from increasing score with Rebecca at 50 and my score with Adrianna still being at 15, I don't know what to do.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I think my save is bugged. I buy the orange latex suit before a realy needed and gave it to rebecca. Now i recieve the mensage to buy it and says allready have it. is there a thing i cant throw it away so i can buy another one?
You'll have to use the cheat mod and set the dress to 0, Anon4321 have answered this before. Just search the thread and you should find it.
Can someone tell me how I can show Rebecca the video and how I can progress with Adrianna? I keep talking to them and aside from increasing score with Rebecca at 50 and my score with Adrianna still being at 15, I don't know what to do.
For Rebecca you have to go to class a few times before you can show her the video. For Adrianna you have to progress with Julia. Just follow the walkthrough and you should be fine if you pay attention to what points the characters should be at.

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
You'll have to use the cheat mod and set the dress to 0, Anon4321 have answered this before. Just search the thread and you should find it.

For Rebecca you have to go to class a few times before you can show her the video. For Adrianna you have to progress with Julia. Just follow the walkthrough and you should be fine if you pay attention to what points the characters should be at.
But I've been going to class until I've reached the point where every time I go there, I'm forced to leave because the main character doesn't want to bother her. I'm at score 70 and nothing has happened. Is it because of the cheat mod, or do I have to progress with other characters to show Rebecca the video?

TheEdge23

Aug 2, 2017
You can also try this, from my bugs post

1-Giving the Rebecca the Latex outfit before it's time
Resulting in missing dialogue options and the permenant closure of the pharmacy at 8pm/20:00
POSSIBLE FIX - you'll have to edit a variable using the cheat mod or a - Locate the variable "reblat" and set it to 0
Was having this issue too, this fixed it for me.

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
But I've been going to class until I've reached the point where every time I go there, I'm forced to leave because the main character doesn't want to bother her. I'm at score 70 and nothing has happened. Is it because of the cheat mod, or do I have to progress with other characters to show Rebecca the video?
Oh wait never mind about Rebecca. I figured it out. Turns out I was supposed to keep meeting her until I show her the video without studying the Algebra book at home. That really messed up. Thanks for the help with Adrianna.

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes