BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
gropeing the mom in the beginning is a introduction to the dad sharing the mom with the gang,and ur motivation to stop it,the whole dad fucking ur mom thing just means ur a superhero now :p

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I love the way the story is unfolding up to now,and I can`t wait to see what is going on in the Basement.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I dont understand why there is all this talk about good and bad ntr, you have the choice of having it or not.Whats the Problem?.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@BeastMaster59
The problem lies directly in the testicles of those members who keep complaining about NTR thinking it'll make their testicles grow bigger.
News Flash! It doesn't! It just shows us that they lack the testicular fortitude required to fight for the woman you want..

Oh and if you're curious I have a save with NTR on and a save with NTR off. So I know what I'm talking about. And I'm like many of you- I got devious plans for those guys when saddo enables it.... :evilsmile:
:tf::FuckYea:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Going to try to be as clear as possible. Don't like the ntr in the game, say so and move on. No need to attack the people. If you want to attack the genre as a whole go to the general discussions section and create a thread there to debate people, but to have threads filled with ntr discussion, specially when people are attacking each other over liking a genre or not, is bloody pointless and annoying.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
***snip*** the groping can be considered NTR by some people(especially people with a strong incest fetish). ***snip***
Hey cool! I'm one of the minority! I really love incest content in games but don't have a problem with sharing or getting cheated on. The latter depends on the NPC and the scene however. But mostly I'm like: "Yeah, fuck that bitch!"

Honestly, I will never understand why people get so angry about a fictional story. It's not real life!

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
like i said the problem isn't that it's a cuck game, it's that it's sold as a optional cucking game.
"no guys it's a sexy game with optional incest and cuckolding but it's all optional so if you don't like it you can turn it off"
except you can't. you get cucked no matter what. at least be honest
If you are feeling this game trying to cuckold you, why are you trying to be the victim?????
Why are you trying to protect these pixel characters in this game?

Assuming these game characters not related to you, try not take serous any fantasy game.

Reactions: finflash

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I like how mom Figure in these Game, Fantastic.
-Hot Mom The Tyrant (Fanmade)

#learning for Rendering-light etc an and a lot of stuff.
I Apreciate if someone want to tell me Setting number on Rendering pane.
Thank you for the artwork, hopefully you are planning on doing more?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes