U

User_215882

People. Once again the game just started. We barely know much and the dev has made it very clear that NTR off has no NTR scenes. Just leave the cucks alone to be cucked here and irl.

Reactions: MrZang and Rituf

Dennisowitsch

May 14, 2017
I dont see the point in this debate.
The Tyrant without the fight for the girls would be simple dating-sim with nice renders and there are sooo many games like that out there.
The interesting part about this game is the challenge you get, if you play your cards right you can steal the girls from the gang or from their boyfriend, if you fucked up the get cucked.
Why the hell is this so a big problem for a lot of people?
Big Brother got fucking boring after the leaving of this guy which name i forgot and i think the same thing would happen here as well.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I just wanted to know how he was going to handle stuff from a gameplay element! :frown:

And of course insecure Andys had to run up in here as if they magically sense that someone made a post with the letters NTR in it and said "GOTTA ARGUE ABOUT HOW NO OTHER MAN SHOULD EXIST IN ANY GAME!"

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I dont see the point in this debate.
The Tyrant without the fight for the girls would be simple dating-sim with nice renders and there are sooo many games like that out there.
The interesting part about this game is the challenge you get, if you play your cards right you can steal the girls from the gang or from their boyfriend, if you fucked up the get cucked.
Why the hell is this so a big problem for a lot of people?
I have a theory on that question, considering how often this happens on here. I suspect it's most likely because alot of the people that do the complaining don't have much of a sex life IRL, if at all. Again, just a theory. Personally, I just wish it would stop cause there really is no reason why this has to keep happening. Logically, if you don't like something, it's best to just move along and find something that you do like.

Last edited:
U

User_17502

Wow. I was wondering why the mods always stamped out any ntr discussion like it’s a huge black cockroach scuttling around in the pantry. It seemed like an abuse of their powers to get rid of something benign. But after seeing this thread devolve into a giant vitriolic shit fest, I think they need to use a flame thrower instead.

U

User_215882

except it does have NTR scenes even with NTR OFF, your mom gets both groped and fucked and your sister seems to be a prostitute.
The groping scene is meant to give you a reason to dislike that NPC and make moves to eliminate him. The mom getting fucked by the step dad isnt NTR yet. It would be later on after you won her over. Not every character needs to be the same, so a slut sister doesnt bother me. Plenty of games have these kind of story mechanics including rape and almost rape to initiate quests to stop it from happening again. Just chili dudes.

OutsideIn

Oct 1, 2017
For a incest fetish your family are your loved ones/interrests and you are in a relationship with them by default .
i meant more like a sexual relationship i guess.. like if your sister came home and you found out she had a boyfriend y you probably wouldnt go out and beat them up for trying to steal your girl
like if they hinted that were was a sexual relationship with the family before he left then its more NTR but without that i feel different
if they did say that then my bad cause i kinda just skipped over the intro ^.^

Dennisowitsch

May 14, 2017
I have a theory on that question, considering how often this happens on here. I suspect it's most likely because alot of the people that do the complaining don't have much of a sex life IRL, if at all. Again, just a theory.
I have no idea.
IRL every attractive woman has a boyfriend or some dudes who wanna bang/dating her and you always have some kind of opponent when you wanna get close to the girl and these kind of games with that content are pretty rare and i think this is one of the greatest merits (is that the right word for what im meaning?) of this game.
If the game would be a complete cuckold-game and the only thing you can do is peeping than i would understand the ntr-whining but even than, no one have to play this game (i wouldnt either) and i hope the dev dont start to make two different games in one (with and without ntr) because that would be nearly the double amount of work he has to do for every progress in the story.

Reactions: Centrophy

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I Think its wrong to flame people who like NTR, its a fetish like every other fetish. I dont go around Calling people that play incest games for pedophiles. I enjoy NTR very much because it adds Another element of tension to the game, i dont see myself any less of a man than you that scream "Cucks" every 2 seconds you see the Word NTR. I also find it Amazing that a game that clearly states it has elements of NTR gets complaints because it has that fetish. If you go to a Movie and want to see an action flick , but decide to Watch a Comedy instead, are you going to rate down that Movie because it was a Comedy ? even though it clearly states it is a Comedy. besides, in this game it been stated over 10 times and i aint even exaggerating that that NTR is completely avoidable so what the fuck are you complaining about?? GTFO!!

Reactions: n0b0dy and rokrad

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Next generation of those preachers will be trolls, complaining about game developer's gender. A male developer is way too close to my bunch of pixels fictional female character! Hang him! :closedeyesmile:

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
We warned you several time to STOP to talk here about NTR.

The dev explained clearly how the NTR contents will work in this game. So there is no reason to talk again about NTR here. If you like to discuss about NTR in general there are several threads in general discussion.

Personally this is my last post about this problem. From now on I fell free to delete the posts and warn the users.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
i meant more like a sexual relationship i guess.. like if your sister came home and you found out she had a boyfriend y you probably wouldnt go out and beat them up for trying to steal your girl
like if they hinted that were was a sexual relationship with the family before he left then its more NTR but without that i feel different
if they did say that then my bad cause i kinda just skipped over the intro ^.^
I think the main issue in this debate is the sexual aspect for instance i consider something NTR only if it involves sex but if you read the UD definition(In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.(nowhere is sex mentond)) the groping can be considered NTR by some people(especially people with a strong incest fetish).

Also different people will react in different ways in the sister situation you described even people without a incest fetish(a overprotective father/brother for example).

What can i say some fetishes just don't mix well.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I have a theory on that question, considering how often this happens on here. I suspect it's most likely because alot of the people that do the complaining don't have much of a sex life IRL, if at all. Again, just a theory. Personally, I just wish it would stop cause there really is no reason why this has to keep happening. Logically, if you don't like something, it's best to just move along and find something that you do like.
I also believe that many of the complainers are under aged but who knows. It's like complaining about a sports game at a sports bar. I don't want to (further) contribute to off topic nonsense so I just want to say again - Can't wait until the update later today (hopefully).

Reactions: Deckard81

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I play this because the mom is gorgeous and so are the daughters and even the other non related girl.
I'm interested in the seduction implied in incest. I don't play this because the gang. The gang could go away and it would be just fine and even better, but dev made it a plot device in an incest game, that's why this is pretty ambitious: mixing mixing incest with some form of NTR, since these are usually excludent of each other.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Why can't they just leave us to enjoy our shameful fetish in peace like god intended :/
I'm guessing, they can't. They're like Jehovah's Witnesses. You know, wandering around everywhere, knocking on doors, pissing the shit outta people. :confounded:
No logic or reasoning ever works on them...
And they can't stop before they have turned everything to vanilla shit and they dominate the world. Everything has to be the way they want, even the things that aren't meant for them or the way they want from the very beginning.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes