U

User_17502

Basement is opening in one day... I... must.... resist.... just one day... sigh...
Did he say the basement was going to be open this update? That would be the best Christmas present he could give.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Optional... ohhh thanks for that! not all devs think about all their fans, in my case I mostly despise NTR and I like incest, a bit contradictory considering that if I fuck my mom I'm cucking my dad/step-dad lol anyway, in the case of your game I have the NTR ON, not only because it's more challenging but also because the husband is an asshole! and when the husband is like that I want to see the wife fucking everything, her son, an stranger, anything!

Anyway, again... thanks for making everything optional, if someone ever complains, just remind them that you gave them the option to choose.

Reactions: Jack the Rapist

Johi

Jun 22, 2017
love this game . btw where will he post the non patreon ver and will it be at the same time ?

Reactions: Sihil

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I'm curios for the people who have played with NTR on is there any difference between having it on or off in this update?
Having NTR mode on, is basically the 'normal' way of playing the game, you have to actually compete with the other guys in the game to 'win the girl'. Having NTR mode off, is essestially easy mode, and the Hardcore NTR mode is the 'You always lose the girl' mode.

One of the main differences between having the NTR mode on or off, is with it in on, you'll actually see the girls getting fucked by other guys, and so on. Whereas with it turned off, the game acts like the girls are all nuns waiting for you to defile them.

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
So time for the real questions. How does the "e" at the end of Davide's name impact pronunciation? Is it still regular old David or is is DuhVeed or what...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
But not any big difference I'm guessing?
If you turn off incest difference is huge cuz most dialogs with your family differ already. If you turn off NTR as for now you will miss a couple of references (mom in a basement) and I think that short scene dad/mom tho I'm not so sure. In this version difference isn't really huge

U

User_215882

I don't think the NTR and NTR off content is going to be too different. Obviously youre not going to see the NTR images, but the story should be the same. If not then that's gonna add time on the updates.

Jun 15, 2017
"you can turn NR off" yet the first thing you see even after turning it off is some random black thug groping your moms tits and smacking her ass...

cucks just can't help themselves, they have to shove it in even in the NO NTR setting.
The author has already addressed this matter and there is nothing to worry about for the NTR off players.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes