DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
But the point of the game is to conquer the other people so being Ntr while great content is not what you want to “win” the game.

And no the hard ntr is the opposite of what you said. The ntr button is for turning on and off ntr.
@BigBabs69 is correct, if you have NTR turned on then you can turn on Hard NTR via the MC's computer which makes the NTR unavoidable and I believe changes the dialogue up a bit.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
In the name of God, Satan, Jay-z, Steve jobs, Jimmy page or whoever you worship,

Would be possible please, pretty please stop talking about NTR, okie i did myself once out of despair but bloody hell mother of frack, the dev made since some crystal clear statements about what will be in this game. All you have to do it's to read a few pages back...
So as the game begin you don't fuck all the girls at once so there's gonna be challenge, THAT'S ALL !!! According to options you may able to win or not....end of story.

What the fuck is wrong here, guys this is a game: PIXELS !!! No one is fucking your mum/wife/girlfriend, the ones in real life, in this game, it's a computer program for god sake.

I want news/previews/critics about this not the shitty nonsense loop talk about ntr. this is not a game thread this is the Cuckoo's Nest.

U

User_215882

Its one thing to ask if NTR is in the game and another to complain about it. Dev made it very clear that you can avoid it entirely if you want to or play with it on, but to avoid it you have to play your cards right if you don't turn it off.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
We warned you several time to STOP to talk here about NTR.

The dev explained clearly how the NTR contents will work in this game. So there is no reason to talk again about NTR here. If you like to discuss about NTR in general there are several threads in general discussion.

Personally this is my last post about this problem. From now on I fell free to delete the posts and warn the users.

U

User_215882

Please do delete the comments already except for the ones that tell potential players if its in or not.

U

User_17502

I think a lot of people are misunderstanding my intentions behind posting about the hard ntr switch. My initial post on this topic is not about ntr as a fetish but as to the mechanics behind the “hard ntr” button in the game. I would like to recommend diverging game difficulty from fetish inclusion.

My thinking is that the dev has implemented various options for people. This is to cater to their respective fetishes whether it is “incest” or Ntr or neither. He made a post explaining his thought process on the inclusion of the hard ntr button. But in his post he said that there would be no extra content if someone played with hard ntr on. This means theoretically anyone would be able to see the ntr content so long as they had checked that box and proceeded to try and fail at seducing the women around him. The hard ntr button just changes the values in the game so that it requires more effort to seduce/keep this women. He even says that the player choices are useless and the player will lose regardless.

My suggestion is rather than having a secondary “hard mode” for people who like ntr. I think it would be much easier to code a “hard mode” that doesn’t block or include content but instead changes game values so the game is more difficult for the player. (at least that’s what I have seen in my code)
This allows the game to keep the fetish switches separate. Plus if the difficulty is separate including different difficulty options is so much easier to code.

I find that in a developing game the worst part is the slog through content I have already played through to get to the new stuff.

Let me be clear one last time this post has nothing to do with NTR as a fetish but everything to do with the game mechanics.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
We warned you several time to STOP to talk here about NTR.
That seems odd, given the game has 3 modes with regard to the topic and is one of the features of the game. Why would that topic be banned when it is pretty much the focus of the game?

Reactions: User_17502

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I think they mean personal opinions on the topic,that dont really have to do with the game

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
hello is there a hack for this game?

and how do we have to go through the events to lower them?

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Very enjoyable game. I can't wait to see the next instalment. I want to see how the game develops, as I'm not sure if the love/corruption scores work against each other and in just a few game days it's not long enough to experiment.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I'm loving this game already. Great renders, interesting story.
The Mom is INCREDIBLY HOT!!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
That seems odd, given the game has 3 modes with regard to the topic and is one of the features of the game. Why would that topic be banned when it is pretty much the focus of the game?
If you read the old staff communications in red (as in theory all the users have to do) you could have a much better idea about which type of NTR posts will be deleted.

The last post from @Heartlessnobody95 is IMHO perfectly fine.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I think a lot of people are misunderstanding my intentions behind posting about the hard ntr switch. My initial post on this topic is not about ntr as a fetish but as to the mechanics behind the “hard ntr” button in the game. I would like to recommend diverging game difficulty from fetish inclusion.

My thinking is that the dev has implemented various options for people. This is to cater to their respective fetishes whether it is “incest” or Ntr or neither. He made a post explaining his thought process on the inclusion of the hard ntr button. But in his post he said that there would be no extra content if someone played with hard ntr on. This means theoretically anyone would be able to see the ntr content so long as they had checked that box and proceeded to try and fail at seducing the women around him. The hard ntr button just changes the values in the game so that it requires more effort to seduce/keep this women. He even says that the player choices are useless and the player will lose regardless.

My suggestion is rather than having a secondary “hard mode” for people who like ntr. I think it would be much easier to code a “hard mode” that doesn’t block or include content but instead changes game values so the game is more difficult for the player. (at least that’s what I have seen in my code)
This allows the game to keep the fetish switches separate. Plus if the difficulty is separate including different difficulty options is so much easier to code.

I find that in a developing game the worst part is the slog through content I have already played through to get to the new stuff.

Let me be clear one last time this post has nothing to do with NTR as a fetish but everything to do with the game mechanics.
Now I'm not the dev but i think the hard NTR will work in the way that you suggested. It seems that all the girls will lose some affection points at the end of the day (the lost will be correlated with your actions during the day). Probably the lost in the hard NTR will be bigger than the normal game.

U

User_17502

Now I'm not the dev but i think the hard NTR will work in the way that you suggested. It seems that all the girls will lose some affection points at the end of the day (the lost will be correlated with your actions during the day). Probably the lost in the hard NTR will be bigger than the normal game.
That’s what I thought too but after looking at the coding it seems to be hard coded exclusively to ntr. That’s why I wanted so see if the dev wanted it that way or he was going to rework that entire system.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
That’s what I thought too but after looking at the coding it seems to be hard coded exclusively to ntr. That’s why I wanted so see if the dev wanted it that way or he was going to rework that entire system.
Ah ok. So is it a switch that actually turn off the not-ntr content?

U

User_17502

There is a switch to turn on or off the ntr content and another switch for incest but there is a third switch that can only be used with ntr on that makes the game “harder” by increasing the difficulty or gaining and keeping affection points. (Losing points Not implemented yet) so the difficulty increase is tied exclusively to include ntr right now.

U

User_215882

At the start of the game you have the option to have NTR on or off and to have incest on or off. NTR on doesn't include hardcore mode. You need to go to the computer to add it which probably will make the game incredibly hard to avoid any NTR if you want a challenge. If you have NTR off no NPC will even touch the women in the game. So far the game just started so content wise there isn't much, but the renders look good and the dev already has a completed game under his belt which is a good sign in my book.

Reactions: Centrophy
U

User_215882

Im betting the tyrant depends on how you approach the game . If youre looking at being the savior type I bet its the step dad. If youre going corruption its probably you.

Reactions: bolonar
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes