RedGrave

Sep 5, 2017
Hey everyone ! I was wondering, is there only one day of content in this game or is there more ?
Because when I go to sleep I always get the same scenes the next day, with the same caracters. Like, I have to name big sister's friend again even though I already met her the day before, I have to choose if i want to be in the gang or not, I have to help little sister with her mathematics... Is this a bug or is this normal ?

saddog

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So Do u have a Plane of making walkthrough by with player can avoid NTR.
Or IF NTR is off then there is no way in the game anyone gonna fuck the accept you.

It means the two parallel story.
Like NTR off is getting Different dialog then NTR on.

In NTR on they will fuck your family.
in NTR off they can't fuck them or they fuck them but u can't see them.

I really want to know this @saddog
NTR OFF:
Yes, with NTR off is like vanilla sandbox mode. No one is fucking only the NPC or lesbian sex when the MC set up something active. Like talking them into. So you can play around without running into some NTR accidentally. Exception: Girls who have boyfriends before the MC shows his interest in the girl will have interactions in their relationships. But also no sex, maybe kissing or petting, but no intercourse.

NTR on / Hard-NTR OFF:
The "normal" game. You can get ntr'd when you loose too much relationship points on a girl. In this mode you get challenged by other males to protect your "women". This mode will be still easy and you get some warnings before you get near NTR with some girl. You'll get able too boost relationship points with gifts or special events. NTR will mostly happen if you play active into it. (Maybe if you want to get ntr'd and then conquer your woman back.) Or mix your game up. It's very obiviously when NTR could happen , so it's not hard to find the right answers/actions.

The story's are exactly the same, you'll see only "more" NTR content when NTR is turned on.

R

RWaites

Hey everyone ! I was wondering, is there only one day of content in this game or is there more ?
Because when I go to sleep I always get the same scenes the next day, with the same caracters. Like, I have to name big sister's friend again even though I already met her the day before, I have to choose if i want to be in the gang or not, I have to help little sister with her mathematics... Is this a bug or is this normal ?
It's 1 day at the moment but repeatable with different variations here's a guide to where everyone is

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
No walkthru as such as it is a free roaming game and only 1 day is complete and repeatable but here is the daily routine of each subject

Reactions: RWaites

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Why you concern?

Move on to another game more pleasurable for you.
Well, man, I will say that all have their unique taste.
and 2nd IDGAF. If I want to play game I will. And Plz IF u really want to give answers then give it properly.
Or Ignore it IF u just want to Bitching abt it.,.

At least Mods msg man. If u want to get kicked by starting it. Do it Just don't drag me in it.
NTR OFF:
Yes, with NTR off is like vanilla sandbox mode. No one is fucking only the NPC or lesbian sex when the MC set up something active. Like talking them into. So you can play around without running into some NTR accidentally. Exception: Girls who have boyfriends before the MC shows his interest in the girl will have interactions in their relationships. But also no sex, maybe kissing or petting, but no intercourse.

NTR on / Hard-NTR OFF:
The "normal" game. You can get ntr'd when you loose too much relationship points on a girl. In this mode you get challenged by other males to protect your "women". This mode will be still easy and you get some warnings before you get near NTR with some girl. You'll get able too boost relationship points with gifts or special events. NTR will mostly happen if you play active into it. (Maybe if you want to get ntr'd and then conquer your woman back.) Or mix your game up. It's very obiviously when NTR could happen , so it's not hard to find the right answers/actions.

The story's are exactly the same, you'll see only "more" NTR content when NTR is turned on.
Well thnx man to making it clear.
I was in thinking abt that from a long time.

Reactions: kaamelott

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Move on to another game more pleasurable for you.
Reminds me a common joke we got here, there a basic and not so good translation:

-A little kid goes to an ice cream shop asking if they got cumcumber ice cream, which the owner respond no. The boy kept going to ask if they got cumcumber ice cream for a month, so the owner thinks he can make a profit with it and create one.
So the teen come back and ask again to what the owner respond yes we got it now...so the little boy says:
"Cumcumber ice cream is disgusting tho !"

Well...

Dennisowitsch

May 14, 2017
I hope the Dev isnt influenced by a vocal minority screaming autistically about NTR.
The game has been great so far.
Word.
Btw it isnt NTR if YOU steal the women from others, non of them are your girlfriend or wife.
In fact it's exactly the opposit because you will get the chance to seduce the girls away from others.
Keep up the good work, i really enjoyed your first game.

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Reminds me a common joke we got here, there a basic and not so good translation:

-A little kid goes to an ice cream shop asking if they got cumcumber ice cream, which the owner respond no. The boy kept going to ask if they got cumcumber ice cream for a month, so the owner thinks he can make a profit with it and create one.
So the teen come back and ask again to what the owner respond yes we got it now...so the little boy says:

Well...
x'Dx'D It means u will get fucked either way.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Well, man, I will say that all have their unique taste.
and 2nd IDGAF. If I want to play game I will. And Plz IF u really want to give answers then give it properly.
Or Ignore it IF u just want to Bitching abt it.,.

At least Mods msg man. If u want to get kicked by starting it. Do it Just don't drag me in it.
I was just curious, but it seems that it has angered you. Maybe it's that it put you in evidence? BTW, who cares, continue with your life and be happy.

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I was just curious, but it seems that it has angered you. Maybe it's that it put you in evidence? BTW, who cares, continue with your life and be happy.
No man I was not angered.
Mods told us don't bring NTR.
That's why say that so this topic can end at hate or love ntr.
Sorry IF I HURT your feelings man.
S2U man who cares wt happen in game JUst be Happy In real Life.

PS:-I really don't anyone get kicked because I started a shitty topic.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF U LOVE NTR THE PLAY IN NTR MODE>
IF U HATE IT TURN IT OFF>
DON"T GET US KICKED BY STATING A FIRING TOPIC.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
NTR OFF:

NTR on / Hard-NTR OFF:

it's like an "all you can eat buffet" , you choose if you want fish or chicken, veggie or vegan, and in the end you still pay the same price..
Very ambitious and i salute your aiming. Respect sir. But damn it sets the goal quite high and gonna request a lot of works, best wishes and anxious to play the future updates.

Reactions: UncleVT and RWaites

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
NTR OFF:

NTR on / Hard-NTR OFF:

So if i understand correctly.

With NTR off the rest of the men follow a chivalry code of not touching/stealing another man's woman but the MC can be a asshole and steal from other men.

Regular NTR is the all is fair in love and war mod.

And Hard-NTR is you are fucked regardless mode.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017

Well...
How about this:

-A little kid goes to an ice cream shop looking over the variety of flavours. Then the kid says towards the shop owner: "I would buy some ice cream here but the fact that you sell cumcumber ice cream disgusts me!" The following day the same happens and it keeps like this over a whole week.

The shop owner thinks: 'Why don't I just listen to this kid and get rid of that cumcumber ice cream? Hardly anyone ever buys it and I could make some money if he keeps coming back every day.' And so the shop owner dumps all of his cumcumber ice cream stocks and eagerly awaits the next day.

As always the kid shows up and with a smile the shop owner tells him: "No more cumcumber ice cream!" Confused the kid stares at the other flavours. "Errrr....all of your ice cream looks disgusting! I haven't planned to buy some here anyway. Just heard another ice cream shop opened down the road. Will check this one out. Cya!"

Still shattered from what just happened the ice cream shop owner barely recognizes that another customer just entered his shop. Coming back to his senses and looking up he just hears: "Awwwww....I heard you have the best cumcumber ice cream in town!? But it seems you don't have any. Too bad!"

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

U

User_32285

Word.
Btw it isnt NTR if YOU steal the women from others, non of them are your girlfriend or wife.
In fact it's exactly the opposit because you will get the chance to seduce the girls away from others.
Keep up the good work, i really enjoyed your first game.
Netori FTW!!1

U

User_17502

S
At the moment it's rendered images only. But animations are planned.

With NTR off the characters don't know what NTR even is, so there is none of that in the story. The males are not interested in girls anymore when the player choose to romance them, like the player is infectious or something ;)
Hard-NTR is like the normal NTR game, but you loose all the time and your choices are useless. This is for players who just want to see the NTR stuff and aren't interested in the normal game.
What happen in Hard-NTR mode could happen in a normal NTR game when you loose (mostly on purpose to fight your away out of it again then). So in a normal NTR game it can happen, but the players options to avoid it would be easy to get too.
So with hard ntr the game just becomes more difficult? So no new content just a change in the mechanics behind the game correct? I am a little dissatisfied with that. I think that instead of calling it hard ntr mode you should just call it hard mode. That way people know that the difficulty can only be ramped up by turning ntr on.
Otherwise you can just make it so that the incest and ntr options are entirely different from choosing a difficulty for the game.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
hard ntr mode doesnt make the game harder it makes ntr guaranteed,no matter ur choices.its basically a turn off button for non-ntr content.

U

User_17502

But the point of the game is to conquer the other people so being Ntr while great content is not what you want to “win” the game.
hard ntr mode doesnt make the game harder it makes ntr guaranteed,no matter ur choices.its basically a turn off button for non-ntr content.
And no the hard ntr is the opposite of what you said. The ntr button is for turning on and off ntr.

U

User_215882

NTR can be you getting cucked and you cucking other people. Both have a different name, but its usually under the NTR tag.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes