Thomas Dall

Jun 29, 2017
Im betting the tyrant depends on how you approach the game . If youre looking at being the savior type I bet its the step dad. If youre going corruption its probably you.
I think its either you or that David dude. Stepdad is a career-ambitious cuck.

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
I have lost all faith in this until a mod is made for original story back in game. :frown:

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
@muttdoggy maybe for title/front-page, because all of the same questions over and over:

NTR statements from saddoggames:

Incest etc.

Two Versions, patreon and modded/original.

Reactions: Mel84 and Kendra
U

User_17502

I think its either you or that David dude. Stepdad is a career-ambitious cuck.
I hope that the step dad is not a bad guy but is just helpless cuck. He wanted to do this job and is trying his best but since he is in this situation he is just too weak/afraid to stand up to Davide. I think it would be more in line with his character if the step dad does not like what is going on but is too afraid to stop it. That way its less of "my step dad and everyone is evil" and more I have to save my family.

Im betting the tyrant depends on how you approach the game . If youre looking at being the savior type I bet its the step dad. If youre going corruption its probably you.
I think the title refers to the MC as you get to choose to be a Tyrant who rules over his family with corruption or someone else who rules over your family. In this case I dont see the step dad as being a "Tyrant" but instead Davide might fit the role at the moment.

U

User_215882

I dont think its the black guy. Im not 100 percent sure, but I dont think the story should be different if you have NTR off or on. So for me Its looking like the step dads an Eric who corrupted the family and now, depending on play type, you have to replace him.

Mookee82

Nov 18, 2017
I dont think its the black guy. Im not 100 percent sure, but I dont think the story should be different if you have NTR off or on. So for me Its looking like the step dads an Eric who corrupted the family and now, depending on play type, you have to replace him.
or dad will get killed in action and you will have to keep playing till you manage to find the way to save yourself and your family

Aug 5, 2017
There won't be any typical roommates. In the patreon version your old family will be a befriended family (you knew them since your childhood, like a second family) and live with them and in the non-patreon version, yeah same as before ;)
Wouldn't it make more sense if the patreon version was your step-mom and step-sisters while the step-dad changes to your biological father?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Wait...I thought American news anchor, Megan Kelly, cleared up this issue by declaring that Santa is most definitely white.

I'm all confused here...
It's probably just coal. Or it might be some 2017 version of Swedish Santa. Who cares what kind of Santa brings you Playstation

Reactions: bacchusplateau

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Basement is opening in one day... I... must.... resist.... just one day... sigh...

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes