Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
"you can turn NR off" yet the first thing you see even after turning it off is some random black thug groping your moms tits and smacking her ass...

cucks just can't help themselves, they have to shove it in even in the NO NTR setting.
I don't think the NTR and NTR off content is going to be too different. Obviously youre not going to see the NTR images, but the story should be the same. If not then that's gonna add time on the updates.
As far as i understand the dev in ntr of other men dont fuck the girls(on or off screen) of course that doesn't stop them from being douchebags.And the NPC/MC behaviour changes slightly like in incest on/of mod but the overall/overarching story and plot do not change regardless of the mod.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
what is the point of having the option of turning NTR off if your mom si getting groped and smacked around by a thug and loudly fucked by your dad with the door open?

you get cucked even with the "no NTR" option ffs.
Actually you will be the one cucking the step-dad by stealing the mom.

And the author has to give you a plot reason to hate/oppose the thugs even in NTR of.I mean what reason will you have to kill them for instance if they don't bother your family at all.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
As far as I know groping is not NTR. It's just a part of a plot and it's only in 1 scene to introduce some characters. Dad/mom isnt one as well but I thought it's not present with option turned off. Oh well

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
"what reason will you have to kill these thugs if they don't rape your mom"
brilliant reasoning man, not because they are criminals or because they are threatening your family no they must be fucking your mom + your big sis seems to be a hooker for the gang.

also it still doesn't explain why the fuck theres NTR in the "NO NTR" option....
You obviously don't understand my point.

In NTR of they dont rape your mom if they also didn't grope/smack/exploit or bother the family in any way you wouldent have a reason to oppose them or kill them.A group or a smack doesn't equal NTR/rape.

U

User_32285

"what reason will you have to kill these thugs if they don't rape your mom"
brilliant reasoning man, not because they are criminals or because they are threatening your family no they must be fucking your mom + your big sis seems to be a hooker for the gang.

also it still doesn't explain why the fuck theres NTR in the "NO NTR" option....
It seems to me your definition of NTR is not the same as that of Maragdus (and the author or mine for that matter) and there lies the problem in your discussion.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
My big question in all of this which I don't think was ever explained one way or the other.

In regular NTR mode(as in non-hardcore where all bets are off I assume) it was said you can stop any bad stuff from happening if you play your cards right and outwit the gang members.

Well I was wondering if it was ever actually told that will that prevent say, you walking in on mom getting gangbanged or something before you ever actually get a chance to defend your claim as super incest harem master, like say at the beginning of the game. Or is it gonna be a situation where all the pieces are laid in place before potential NTRing takes place so you'll have the option to potentially stop initial sexingz.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
My big question in all of this which I don't think was ever explained one way or the other.

In regular NTR mode(as in non-hardcore where all bets are off I assume) it was said you can stop any bad stuff from happening if you play your cards right and outwit the gang members.

Well I was wondering if it was ever actually told that will that prevent say, you walking in on mom getting gangbanged or something before you ever actually get a chance to defend your claim as super incest harem master, like say at the beginning of the game. Or is it gonna be a situation where all the pieces are laid in place before potential NTRing takes place so you'll have the option to potentially stop initial sexingz.
Good point. I think in regular mode mom is already having fun and you can only save her from this fate. Other girls are totally up to your decisions. Mom is probably used as a plot device to justify such a rapid NTR progression.

U

User_32285

so by your logic someone groping your girl or fucking your love interest is ok? thats in no way cucking?
If that is your conclusion after reading what I said, I don't think we can have any sort of productive conversation.

finflash

Jun 7, 2017
the dad fucked up and got his gang member arrested. why not have him fucking up and get into a precarious position where the gang is thinking of simply killing him and his family of because hes to much of a hassle or something like that. why does your love interest have to get fucked? why do cucks want their women to get fucked by other men so badly that they contrive the stupidest situations just to make it happen?
Mate, first of all, no one forces you to play this game. Secondly, you do realize that everyone doesn´t relate themselves to the characters and instead just plays these for fun and the images.

OutsideIn

Oct 1, 2017
you don't even know anything about these characters how can they be love interests already? isnt it basically just voyeurism / weird stalking until you start a relationship of some kind

Reactions: rokrad

bolonar

Nov 18, 2017
the dad fucked up and got his gang member arrested. why not have him fucking up and get into a precarious position where the gang is thinking of simply killing him and his family of because hes to much of a hassle or something like that. why does your love interest have to get fucked? why do cucks want their women to get fucked by other men so badly that they contrive the stupidest situations just to make it happen?
Because cucks are paying audience unlike angry altright kids.

Reactions: Batdog

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
We definitely need a NTR subforum, where people who want to talk about that topic can make a thread about every game and talk all day long about their beloved topic, while we can enjoy games the way they are and just don't play them, if we don't like the content.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
First the dev is trying to implement different mods in the game without changing the overall game.You basically want a different game in NTR of mod.

Second for me NTR and cuckolding is not ok and will do everything in my power to prevent them(and the developer is giving you the option to prevent them something you don't always have in real life and even most games) .

Third the scenario in the game is very realistic(except for the undercover part but it might just be a clever ruse)this things happen in real life and if the girl or boy gets away with a slap or a group they can consider themselves extremely lucky in some circles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sihil

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
you don't even know anything about these characters how can they be love interests already? isnt it basically just voyeurism / weird stalking until you start a relationship of some kind
For a incest fetish your family are your loved ones/interrests and you are in a relationship with them by default .

Reactions: Zero919
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes