dmmt

May 8, 2020
why take it this far and then stop????? I was really looking fwd to the next update.

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
nicole will always be the hottest milf in the realm of adult games. some of her scenes are simply unforgettable. one was in the weekend dinner date, where she gets caught by the rival gang boss and gets fucked to kingdom come in the toilet. then the MC sees her lying unconscious on the closet and fucks her too (FUCK!). the second one was in the bathroom where davide gives it to her good and the MC enters the place only to watch her getting fucked and embarrassed and first prevents her from falling and then watches her in the bathtub after her legs have given in after a huge orgams. the morning anal scene with davide and of course anything that happened to/with her in the basement were legendary too. thank you for the good memories saddog! i hope the S A Z mod can keep up the good work. there's no getting enough of nicole.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
One of the more interesting games and I am really disappointed that it is abandonded. Anyone know the legal issues with pickup up and completing an abandoned game. Are the models used in the game a premade set that other developers can use or are they all unique by this game developer ?.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Saz Mod is the only hero that can make my dick hard with this game again. All hope remains with him. Better send him some money (i dont have any) to make new updates as he sees fit.
S A Z has been offered and ask about money more time on his thread than I can count, but as it is a labor of love and he can not give release dates he will never take money.

At least now he can do some of the work he wanted to do once game was finished.

In SAZ we trust.

He is SAZ and he is AWESOME.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
saddog is weird

he's ALWAYS active here, every single day lol
I know, I know!
Now with the pandemic and the new order the activities change.
After arriving to a 9.1 version of the game, I imagine that to make a "finish" part must be like hell.
Last updates have being great. After all the plot, to add more choices and give a twist is a good and hard work. Bravo!

People here just complain. I would like to know how many have dropped a cent. First of all, if you don't have anything good to say, better be quiet. The second, if you are not contributing anything ($$$), think carefully about what you are saying, because you still have no rights.

Developing a solo game is very hard. Of this magnitude, it is a task for titans.
"Every complaint, deep down, is a +1 of my ego, because your envy / discontent is the basis of my success".
All the complains here are a +1 for the developer.

Thanks to the developer. I am with you.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
That ugly bigger with what remained only that it was to end the fat man since the blond swims and done xd

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
What the fuck? Why do you mark it abandoned when there are projects like milfy city that got updated god knows when? This is absurd.
Although I agree with u, Icstor posts always before the 3 months passed for avoid the abandon tag sadly. But yeah, in an objective forum MC would have the abandon tag in it first 3 months without update (although the dev says this or there)

ded inside

Jan 3, 2019
Although I agree with u, Icstor posts always before the 3 months passed for avoid the abandon tag sadly. But yeah, in an objective forum MC would have the abandon tag in it first 3 months without update (although the dev says this or there)
That is why I say that this is absurd. You must either put the tag strictly, or refuse them altogether. It doesn't make sense if tags are placed randomly.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
Yeah right, abandoned because " Abandon tag is 3 months no update "...are you kidding me? Icstore dont update from a year or so and dont get "Abandoned" on him's Milfy City...Law need to be the same for everyone...or not?

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
I know, I know!
Now with the pandemic and the new order the activities change.
After arriving to a 9.1 version of the game, I imagine that to make a "finish" part must be like hell.
Last updates have being great. After all the plot, to add more choices and give a twist is a good and hard work. Bravo!

People here just complain. I would like to know how many have dropped a cent. First of all, if you don't have anything good to say, better be quiet. The second, if you are not contributing anything ($$$), think carefully about what you are saying, because you still have no rights.

Developing a solo game is very hard. Of this magnitude, it is a task for titans.
"Every complaint, deep down, is a +1 of my ego, because your envy / discontent is the basis of my success".
All the complains here are a +1 for the developer.

Thanks to the developer. I am with you.
I have never complained about the game myself as I do enjoy the game. people do have a right to criticize and point out flaws. If it is legit criticism about what could be done better, ie plot points that don't make sense and could be worked better to fit the narrative the developer is working towards and they themselves recognize, that many people agree with, then yes you do have that right. Complaining about the game just because you don't like the kink, which I will admit I am not a fan off but will not chastise a person for liking, isn't ok. The simple solution to that is not play the game. I may not be financially able to contribute to the game, and what little funds I do have go towards other hobbies, but that doesn't mean I don't have a right to speak my opinion. This is the internet. You are gonna get everybody's opinion whether or not they know what they are talking about or do.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes