Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Help please! i am confused on many levels:

• i can't get second date even after her first basement scene for nicole!
  • I CAN'T OPEN BASMENT DOOR when Nicole is there with the two guys even i did first basement and date scene
  • sometimes the girls won't wear teh clothes i have selected
  • i shell meet Alexis at 4am which is impossible cause i can only wake up at 2am and go sleep after
  • i didn't see any scenes with Frank and Cassandra
  • i can only let Frank tease Nicole but don't let her fuck her - why?
  • can we see more of Nicoles nemesis this old guy she is scared of during date? was a hot fuck even i couldn't see that much
  • i can get Cassandra pregnant but not the others (?)
  • can i corrupt the girls without letting them look tattooed and punky? cause i don't like that style
  • can i get rid of Penny?
  • can i fuck or corrupt the bartender girl (really hot)
  • can we see that blonde whore again?
  • i did 3 drug jobs in the subway and now there is nothing more to interact with
  • is it normal that you have to play similar scenes 10.000 times?
  • why can't i buy nicole lewd clothes even i did basement scene and have much corruption??
Nicole and bartender girl are my favs so far. Cassandra looks quite sexy when she is pregnant. i would love to see them more with old creeps like Frank and that anonymous boss guy. is this possible?

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
this game is one of my favorites. however it seems that it has so much potential but for some reason is not living up to it. i don't know why i have this feeling

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Help please! i am confused on many levels:

• i can't get second date even after her first basement scene for nicole!
  • I CAN'T OPEN BASMENT DOOR when Nicole is there with the two guys even i did first basement and date scene
  • sometimes the girls won't wear teh clothes i have selected
  • i shell meet Alexis at 4am which is impossible cause i can only wake up at 2am and go sleep after
  • i didn't see any scenes with Frank and Cassandra
  • i can only let Frank tease Nicole but don't let her fuck her - why?
  • can we see more of Nicoles nemesis this old guy she is scared of during date? was a hot fuck even i couldn't see that much
  • i can get Cassandra pregnant but not the others (?)
  • can i corrupt the girls without letting them look tattooed and punky? cause i don't like that style
  • can i get rid of Penny?
  • can i fuck or corrupt the bartender girl (really hot)
  • can we see that blonde whore again?
  • i did 3 drug jobs in the subway and now there is nothing more to interact with
  • is it normal that you have to play similar scenes 10.000 times?
  • why can't i buy nicole lewd clothes even i did basement scene and have much corruption??
Nicole and bartender girl are my favs so far. Cassandra looks quite sexy when she is pregnant. i would love to see them more with old creeps like Frank and that anonymous boss guy. is this possible?
There are a lot of triggers you need to get right for these scenes. Unfortunately I only play SAZ MOD version but someone else can maybe look at your save to help.

As for some of the others you may have been looking at Fan Art or support images as most of what you mention is not in the game

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Where did you got idea he gave up the game?
Tag abandoned has nothing to do with developers. It's internal rule for this site, if developer doesn't communicate with his supporters, game gets prefix abandoned...
So far we don't know if he abandoned it or not.. although it's more likely he did gave up.
As for continuation... Lol, RenPy is open source, and developers don't hold copyright over models. Nobody is prevented to clone game at any point...
Perfect and I don't know if he did or didn't all I know is he's complete dog shit when it comes to talking with his fan base. hasn't done a damn thing in like 7 months but still milks the fuck out Patreon. but I want to try and create a game like this but not done half-ass. with 10 minute updates every 6 months.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Perfect and I don't know if he did or didn't all I know is he's complete dog shit when it comes to talking with his fan base. hasn't done a damn thing in like 7 months but still milks the fuck out Patreon. but I want to try and create a game like this but not done half-ass. with 10 minute updates every 6 months.
Try building one before you judge, with testing SAZ MOD I have seen how much coding both SAZ and Saddog have done in each release, add in the time it takes to render one image of the many in a release (with each image prefect first time with no need to redo), throw in some Real world work/stuff and it is a truck load of effort.

Add in he has reward images (outside of the game images) and he usually stands down charging Patreon (at least 2-3 times I can remember) when he is not working.

I am not defending his communication as it is bad, but amount of work put in is not a small piece of work for a one person dev team, unless that is your full time job.

So he is not the worse Dev out there and I know I could not do this level of coding, image rendering and normal Real world Job even if I had the skills in DAZ and Ren'py

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
As for continuation... Lol, RenPy is open source, and developers don't hold copyright over models. Nobody is prevented to clone game at any point...
That's gonna be a pain in the ass unless saddog hands over the scenes and models. The files that are shared are only the rendered results.

I'm still not giving up on saddog, but him giving his work to someone skilled and reliable so they can continue it IF it comes to that would be great.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2018
... I have seen how much coding both SAZ and Saddog have done in each release ...
Well, that's not necessarily a good thing. There's a huge amount of duplicated code because Saddog tends to copy & paste stuff instead of putting some thought into code structure. If he had put some more effort into it, he could've reduced the amount code by a multitude. Sure, that slows down the initial implementation, but it saves a lot of work later on because maintaining the code and identifying and fixing bugs becomes a lot easier.

For example, it's just crazy how complex he made clothing system. He needs about 20 lines of code for every single image that makes use of the clothing system. This bloats up the code of the scenes and makes them hard to comprehend when looking at the code.

If he had put some thought into it he could've reduced the complexity to just 2 lines of code per image. He would've needed to create clothing tiles for the default outfits as well to accomplish that, but we're talking about simply cropping existing images, not rerendering them. On the big scale, that would've been a lot less effort and definitely less error prone than the approach Saddog chose.

Last edited:

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
good friends let's stop the whining, a lot of game takes a long time to be updated, for example the delucas family, milfcity etc etc as I said in a previous post we are in full galley worldwide because of a virus , moreover if you think that it is easy to create a game or to make a continuation of it, you need the adequate computers to do that; you must know how to work with daz3d and know how to make a line of code that goes with it. So be patient, there are other interesting games that we have for free.
So stop complaining, enjoy discovering other games and have fun

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Well, that's not necessarily a good thing. There's a huge amount of duplicated code because Saddog tends to copy & paste stuff instead of putting some thought into code structure. If he had put some more effort into it, he could've reduced the amount code by a multitude. Sure, that slows down the initial implementation, but it saves a lot of work later on because maintaining the code and identifying and fixing bugs becomes a lot easier.

For example, it's just crazy how complex he made clothing system. He needs about 20 lines of code for every single image that makes use of the clothing system. This bloats up the code of the scenes and makes them hard to comprehend when looking at the code.

If he had put some thought into it he could've reduced the complexity to just 2 lines of code per image. He would've needed to create clothing tiles for the default outfits as well to accomplish that, but we're talking about simply cropping existing images, not rerendering them. On the big scale, that would've been a lot less effort and definitely less error prone than the approach Saddog chose.
I'm by no means an expert coder -- and I have to agree with you completely, I had considered making a mod or two myself for this game but the structure of his coding and framework in the game drives me insane.. because it doesnt seem to have one. I found that it was like each time he wrote or did an update.. it might be completely different than the method he used the update before, and he didn't leave things "open" for future additions to the story or other possibilities.. every thing was compartmentalized so the further he got into the game, and the more things he added ... the more twisted and messy his coding was... all of the NPC character variables.. no consistency at all which makes it get more and more messy the further into the game you get.. first thing I would have done was use an array for all of the chars and their stats.. makes things MUCH easier to keep track of.. kinda gave up on the idea of a mod due to some of that.. the only thing I was still thinking of pursuing was doing something to make the weekends in the game more useful than three little date scenes you just pull out of the air... since that would have the least amount of effects on the "regular" part of the game sequence and could actually function completely independently for the most part. If it stays abandoned a while I might tinker a bit more and modify the core.. but then I would wreck compatibility with SAZ mod.. which I like to play..

Im just one of those people that doesnt have the "artistic" creativity gene.. I can edit and modify and enhance things all day long.. I tend to overthink things sometimes so creating something from scratch gets a bit overwhelming lol. And with a RL job that has me working 10-12 hours a day 6 days a week... free time to put in the necessary effort to keep it moving is always an issue... guess it's wait and see from here...

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Try building one before you judge, with testing SAZ MOD I have seen how much coding both SAZ and Saddog have done in each release, add in the time it takes to render one image of the many in a release (with each image prefect first time with no need to redo), throw in some Real world work/stuff and it is a truck load of effort.

Add in he has reward images (outside of the game images) and he usually stands down charging Patreon (at least 2-3 times I can remember) when he is not working.

I am not defending his communication as it is bad, but amount of work put in is not a small piece of work for a one person dev team, unless that is your full time job.

So he is not the worse Dev out there and I know I could not do this level of coding, image rendering and normal Real world Job even if I had the skills in DAZ and Ren'py
Dude. I don't give a fuck what his reasonings are anymore. if you can't be bothered to stay in communication with at least the people that pay you. Then he can fuck himself. it's not like this is the first time with him going almost full years without saying anything. I know creators (one-man teams) that crank out more content in one release then saddog has in the last 3 of his.

also just so happens, I am working on my own shit. therefore I have some room to speak
also seeing how we have all been in shut down world wide. this would have been the best time for him to crank out content but like always not a damn thing.

*case and point

bastard girls by leo
mr.dots DMD
WVM by braindrop
dr. Pinkcake for beingadik
Oppai comics games flrtyF
Phillygame city of broken dreams.

all of the above are wayyy better, have a shit ton more content and are always in contact with their fan base.

and one if not all of these have a full-time job.

anything you have to say in defending him has become null and vold. short of him being dead. no excuse

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018

So best case scenario saddog is taking coding classes to make his code more efficient.
Gotta admit that no matter his level when it comes to coding he got something good out of it. It's probably been a pain to update on if it's as bad as you say.

Nov 18, 2019
omg it breaks my pervy heart looking at the abandoned tag on this game last i checked the dev was about to release an update on the weekend well thats about 3 months from today so what happened

Reactions: Pogo123

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
That's gonna be a pain in the ass unless saddog hands over the scenes and models. The files that are shared are only the rendered results.
Actually, he did share assets, I cant remember exactly, was it here or at fan assets thread, but it's easy to find, just filter out his posts... It's hard work of course, but not as hard as building it from start. Anyway, I was not advocating somebody to take the game over, just commenting.

I'm still not giving up on saddog, but him giving his work to someone skilled and reliable so they can continue it IF it comes to that would be great.
I hope he will release an update by the end of year too. Biggest problem would be coding, he tried to make very complex game (not as gameplay, it's actually easy to play this, I am speaking about code structure), and he made a lot of mistakes. I am not criticizing him, it was ambitious from him, and I hope he learned a lot for possible future games, just this game is a mess when it comes to code.

Last edited:

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018

Adding information
For everyone who doesn't know, creating a scene (an image) takes about an hour (if there are no problems). Rendering an image takes between one and four hours. Now, take out the calculator and multiply.

Programming with Ren'Py (as with any other language) has its little nonsense. It's very affordable, but (like all languages) it can be a pain in the ass. Scheduling an event can easily take you an afternoon or a day ... if there are no problems, of course.
To this we must add that (we are in version 0.92) they have created a tremendous amount of events, each character has a tremendous amount of characteristics, and you have to close the circle, without anything clashing ...

Also, since you are a lone wolf who does all the work, you also have to have time for social relationships! Go and take vitamins! I understand him. With all that stress, if I also have to attend the social relationships I would have already sent more than one to fuck

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
how to get that Nicole-Kate-MC non-NTR scene? everytime i visit nicole in the gym all that happens is she kisses MC and that's it.

btw NTR scenes should be kept under spoilers. Not everyone like to see it
those seem to be reward images that are not in game

Reactions: Knight2416

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
also seeing how we have all been in shut down world wide. this would have been the best time for him to crank out content but like always not a damn thing.
Lockdown does not mean no work sorry, I know the last mod update took a while as SAZ was flat out (with him main job) and I took longer to play tester for him in my spare time.

I have been working the whole time COVID has been running and in a lot of other cases we are doing more hours than pre-Covid.

Banks, Fire, Police, Hospital, Doctors, Military, Government, cleaning companies, petrol stations, the list goes on.

For anyone else that is working hard to keep the world turning during COVID-19 massive thanks and stay safe.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes