defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
it will be updated during winter for sure... maybe the dev cannot use air conditioner so he works only in the winter times (lol)

Reactions: uiopuiop3112

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah. I remember playing this since bdsm & incest are kinda my thing. A little rape, nice. Loved the idea of the game, and even the game up to a point.

Then I started noticing oddities. The game was repeating one time scenes. Like when you first meet your sister's BFF. And I got some really strange bugs.

Side note, everything I'm going to say here also applies to Enslaver, another incest rape game. I just can't get a break it seems :'(

I decompiled the game and started looking at the code. "A fucking disaster" is me being kind. It's such a jumbled mess of illogic and copy-paste, that I can't even.

Games like these never get done. Whoever is writing them didn't know what they were doing at any point in time, and as the games progress, they get more and more complex. Now don't get me wrong, a VN with a sandbox facade is "coding for dummies" level of complexity. But if you have no idea what you are doing, and you're mixing in text with decisions and variables and have no idea how to settup anything resembling a state. And you keep looping over the same things, while also messing with variables willy nilly with no cohesion - it becomes unworkable.

This will never be a finished product, regardless if it's abandoned or not. Best case scenario, someone gets their hands on the assets and redoes the game. But judging from BB sequels, that won't be someone competent either.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game being marked abandoned makes me think that this tag should have 2 variants. One with a "?" on the end of the tag for all instances where the dev did not officially abandon the game but has gone missing or gone over 6 months without release. As such games on occasion are revived.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
No problem when... but this game will be updated
because it is the best incest game with great characters and a great story
the best game of that style was Ethan Legacy, by VenganceXXX, and it was also abandoned

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
the best game of that style was Ethan Legacy, by VenganceXXX, and it was also abandoned
what?..
the game that you are talking about is a rape game... it is not like the Tyrant

Saddoggames had already finished games...
the story include the best ever fetish with NTR

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
How the hell does a game get to 0.9.1 and then get abandoned? I mean, might as well finish it at that point for Christ's sake.
Let's start with the fact that this is a paid game. The developer always wants his work to be appreciated, or to pass by. People like to write all kinds of hurtful things. And as we know one bad comment overshadows "50" good ones... People wrote him a lot of nasty things, he started to distance himself from the game... That's what turned out. In addition, 90%, if not 99%, play the game, they like it, they feel sorry to throw 1$. The development of games takes a lot of time, especially if you do everything alone, or with a couple of people... And when you do something and people don't pay you with a coin, you start to think that something is wrong. As far as I remember at the best times he was getting about $3000 (clean), which is many times less for the "best incest game" according to some commentators. And who says that money does not play a big role, it's all about enthusiasm.... It is true... However, for a while. Then, the enthusiasm disappears. But maybe I am wrong. Who knows... The truth is out there somewhere. :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes