Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
man this is depressing, this was one of the best NTR games
The NTR and character's were done really well, from extreme to subtle it fit the story and normally i don't like NTR. and there are so many way's to play for each girl, from hate NTR alpha to flirt with subtle NTR for story immersion to full on beta cuck sadist, or you can turn NTR off from start if you absolutely hate NTR but you don't have to as you will only see it if tarded or want to, the threat of it makes the love route more invested and each route feels like the main story and not less just to please a non-ntr or pro-ntr crowd. if i was the dev i would finish it just out of pride, even if it means a remake and collaboration i'm sure there would be plenty of support for this game.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Let's start with the fact that this is a paid game. The developer always wants his work to be appreciated, or to pass by. People like to write all kinds of hurtful things. And as we know one bad comment overshadows "50" good ones... People wrote him a lot of nasty things, he started to distance himself from the game... That's what turned out. In addition, 90%, if not 99%, play the game, they like it, they feel sorry to throw 1$. The development of games takes a lot of time, especially if you do everything alone, or with a couple of people... And when you do something and people don't pay you with a coin, you start to think that something is wrong. As far as I remember at the best times he was getting about $3000 (clean), which is many times less for the "best incest game" according to some commentators. And who says that money does not play a big role, it's all about enthusiasm.... It is true... However, for a while. Then, the enthusiasm disappears. But maybe I am wrong. Who knows... The truth is out there somewhere. :unsure:
Don't know about all that...can't make a game like this thinking every comment is going to be sunshine and rainbows. A few negative comments should have not only be expected, but welcomed by a Dev making a masterpiece like this.
From what I read in the past, Patreon is the reason the development halted. Rather than find a new platform, or cave to their demands to re-write his entire game, he just quit. He had a large enough following to switch to subscribe star, and finish the game as intended without losing out on much money...but who knows what personal reasons the Dev had to throw in the towel.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I like this game because even as someone who abhors ntr, I enjoyed this (I especially love corrupting and impregnating these bitches) and as I read, ntr lovers like it as well. It's something that everyone can enjoy. It's disappointing that it got abandoned when it's so close to completion :/

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Guys, for all we know, the dev is not physically well.

I mean, there is a pandemic going on anyway. Would not be a huge shock to find out he became ill or worse.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Let's start with the fact that this is a paid game. The developer always wants his work to be appreciated, or to pass by. People like to write all kinds of hurtful things. And as we know one bad comment overshadows "50" good ones... People wrote him a lot of nasty things, he started to distance himself from the game... That's what turned out. In addition, 90%, if not 99%, play the game, they like it, they feel sorry to throw 1$. The development of games takes a lot of time, especially if you do everything alone, or with a couple of people... And when you do something and people don't pay you with a coin, you start to think that something is wrong. As far as I remember at the best times he was getting about $3000 (clean), which is many times less for the "best incest game" according to some commentators. And who says that money does not play a big role, it's all about enthusiasm.... It is true... However, for a while. Then, the enthusiasm disappears. But maybe I am wrong. Who knows... The truth is out there somewhere. :unsure:
This game was always updated 1 time/year... from the version 0.8
This game will be completed
and it is not important when

About the enthusiasm I play this game as is about 1 or 2 days every 4/5 months this is related with the enthusiasm.

I think the approach of the dev is more professional and it is related with renders....
He have done a lot of extra renders and the story is near to be completed
..... coding is a little bit boring for a creative...

But for sure soon or later the game will be finished.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
One of the best thing of this game is that the story make me fantasize about the characters also when i do not play the game... special mention to Nicole...
I really hope that for Nicole there will be a role of protagonist...
She as Female protagonist in a new Episode of this family can be the base of great success in the Adult-Games scenario

Reactions: Pogo123

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017

About the enthusiasm I play this game as is about 1 or 2 days every 4/5 months this is related with the enthusiasm.

I think the approach of the dev is more professional and it is related with renders....

Coding is creative if it is your thing, same as renders. I think the biggest issue the game has around release was the code has so many interlinked parts one change can break the game. To fix it is a massive rewrite, and is why the mod was made non intrustive to follow the idea, but with less error risk. I still hope he finishes it, but he needs help with the coding or a lot of time to rewrite 70% of it. His renders however are awesome.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Coding is creative if it is your thing, same as renders. I think the biggest issue the game has around release was the code has so many interlinked parts one change can break the game. To fix it is a massive rewrite, and is why the mod was made non intrustive to follow the idea, but with less error risk. I still hope he finishes it, but he needs help with the coding or a lot of time to rewrite 70% of it. His renders however are awesome.
The game is very good also as is... I'm playing now again :love:
For sure the story is ready and well written
so the game will be completed by Saddoggames when possible

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
One of the best thing of this game is that the story make me fantasize about the characters also when i do not play the game... special mention to Nicole...
I really hope that for Nicole there will be a role of protagonist...
She as Female protagonist in a new Episode of this family can be the base of great success in the Adult-Games scenario
i want more Nicole too and imo she deserves her own game and is by far the most attractive of all.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Perfect and I don't know if he did or didn't all I know is he's complete dog shit when it comes to talking with his fan base. hasn't done a damn thing in like 7 months but still milks the fuck out Patreon. but I want to try and create a game like this but not done half-ass. with 10 minute updates every 6 months.
We shall wait for your masterpiece to come out until then you shouldn't try to sell it as better.
Dude. I don't give a fuck what his reasonings are anymore. if you can't be bothered to stay in communication with at least the people that pay you. Then he can fuck himself. it's not like this is the first time with him going almost full years without saying anything. I know creators (one-man teams) that crank out more content in one release then saddog has in the last 3 of his.

also just so happens, I am working on my own shit. therefore I have some room to speak
also seeing how we have all been in shut down world wide. this would have been the best time for him to crank out content but like always not a damn thing.

*case and point

bastard girls by leo
mr.dots DMD
WVM by braindrop
dr. Pinkcake for beingadik
Oppai comics games flrtyF
Phillygame city of broken dreams.

all of the above are wayyy better, have a shit ton more content and are always in contact with their fan base.

and one if not all of these have a full-time job.

anything you have to say in defending him has become null and vold. short of him being dead. no excuse
Bastard girls is better? Thats even more buggy than the tyrant and the rest are VN's without any real freeroam, don't know about "Oppai comics games flrtyF" because i've never even seen it, so you compare apples and oranges.

See you in a few months when you present your masterpiece of a game.

Aug 29, 2020
OOOO WEEEE!

Lots of delusional people here thinking this game will be completed, the DEV has definitely abandoned it due to patreon and im sure laziness on his own part. Last I checked they sent out emails about incest and that other junk and for their terms of service which is why smart DEVS like Dr.Bones moved to subscribestar.

I hate to burst all you guys' bubble but either this DEV is dead or he just lost interest in this project and is milking monthly checks from his patreons until he ends up like old NergalsNest.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
OOOO WEEEE!

Lots of delusional people here thinking this game will be completed, the DEV has definitely abandoned it due to patreon and im sure laziness on his own part. Last I checked they sent out emails about incest and that other junk and for their terms of service which is why smart DEVS like Dr.Bones moved to subscribestar.

I hate to burst all you guys' bubble but either this DEV is dead or he just lost interest in this project and is milking monthly checks from his patreons until he ends up like old NergalsNest.
corruption is still up on pateron i believe, and taht game is way more hardcore then this lol

Reactions: TwilightPinkiePie

AtroxDemon19

May 12, 2018

I really hope so, only time will tell, but even if I'm 30 (I'm 21 right now) I'll still be waiting for the game to be complete.

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
Well the render are not so "amazing for me.
For be true ntr is not my things even more when incest is implicated
But only when i'm the one whobe foiled

What can i do i'm jealous, and i'm a big fan of corruption and steal women to other man.
(hope my girlfriend never see that)

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
Let's start with the fact that this is a paid game. The developer always wants his work to be appreciated, or to pass by. People like to write all kinds of hurtful things. And as we know one bad comment overshadows "50" good ones... That's what turned out. In addition, 90%, if not 99%, play the game, they like it, they feel sorry to throw 1$. The development of games takes a lot of time, especially if you do everything alone, or with a couple of people... And when you do something and people don't pay you with a coin, you start to think that something is wrong.
This is called Capitalism. If a developer produces a quality game, he will certainly make a profit on it. A good example is Summertime Saga's Patreon (DarkCookie), whose game is available for free at .
If there was a drop in the number of saddoggames Patreons, the responsibility is entirely his.

Sem título.png Sem título2.png

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes