Shonk77

Sep 13, 2020
A dev would need to remodel all location, models etc. That would take months and not be fully accurate. Also this looks fine for 2018.
Then the game is almost done, meaning 3-4 updates. Which means a short time to get patrons for a long development time.

Also games like milfy city do over 10x more money after an even longer time afking. In short, it s not worth it.
I think this game has potential to do so much more. The thing you game developers fail to realise is that you can completely change the game by starting a new one with the same characters. The boys go into the city on the weekend right. Why can't there be a safe house in another town? The heat is to high maybe and they need a change of location. Leave a cheat possability in still to play with corruptions of your liking. Or I've found the house and bar assets on daz 3d, try rebuilding part of the old game.

• Angry
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I think this game has potential to do so much more. The thing you game developers fail to realise is that you can completely change the game by starting a new one with the same characters. The boys go into the city on the weekend right. Why can't there be a safe house in another town? The heat is to high maybe and they need a change of location. Leave a cheat possability in still to play with corruptions of your liking. Or I've found the house and bar assets on daz 3d, try rebuilding part of the old game.
Where will you get the characters?
Most of us use customized models. A few of us even do them in Zbrush, Substance Painter etc.

Not saying you can't create something similar. But at that point you might already have spent hundreds of hours, so why not create something new?

Most people don't understand how much love and dedication is needed to create a decent game. Let alone a good one.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Most people don't understand how much love and dedication is needed to create a decent game. Let alone a good one.
Ain't that the truth.
I'm a complete novice when it comes to computers and have never created anything original in the way of games or characters, and damn it, I'm too old to start learning now.
As far as The Tyrant is concerned, I find the game intriguing and had a lot of potential but I hated the storyline.
I've played the game multiple times and screenshot every possible frame in the game to use to remake the game for my own amusement, inserting my own scripts, I even insert fan art into my versions
Anyone who has done the same soon realises how much work went into the game even before it was abandoned.
No wonder game creators suffer from burn out and abandon their project.
I am in awe of anyone who is prepared to tackle such a task.

desastre7

Nov 25, 2021
I did my research (search) but I couldn't see a clear answer(s):

1) Does the MC have the ability to get all of the women in the game pregnant?
2) With each of the women the MC impregnated, is there some sort of birth scene with each of them? (hope so)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Reactions: forgetmaster

buff

May 29, 2017
The one good thing about no update in two years is at least that means this is one of the few games where no pregnancy or futa content has been added.

manabasha

Feb 15, 2022
Whenever I want to talk to Nicole at 10 pm, I find Davide and he takes her to basement and fuck her, then I cannot enter the basement again at 11 pm, any ideas?

manabasha

Feb 15, 2022
Bruce hanged himself and died, and I can see him in the dinning roomat 6:00 pm, and he is welcoming and happy to see me.
Maybe this is his ghost :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: King 2000

buff

May 29, 2017
Well that is too bad in my opinion...
It really is. I don't even play with NTR enabled so I miss a ton of the content, and it is still one of the better pure fap games out there. Wish it had gotten finished, or at least a little more development-- we were *almost* able to get mom and sisters doing lezcest in that basement.....

Apr 30, 2023
It really is. I don't even play with NTR enabled so I miss a ton of the content, and it is still one of the better pure fap games out there. Wish it had gotten finished, or at least a little more development-- we were *almost* able to get mom and sisters doing lezcest in that basement.....
Personally i can't say that the plot makes sense at all to me...MC's goal is to have sex but not even the eldest's daughter's friend is having sex with us...3 locations are available and the only place you can get a job pays 20 $ per hour...

Reactions: TSSG59

buff

May 29, 2017
Personally i can't say that the plot makes sense at all to me...MC's goal is to have sex but not even the eldest's daughter's friend is having sex with us...3 locations are available and the only place you can get a job pays 20 $ per hour...
Yeah, that's a fair criticism, the plot is a mess and the dev made it a little too complicated for himself-- a lot of the triggers fire out of order, or too many times, etc. I'm sure the code is a hot mess. This is definitely not a game I was playing for the story.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes