Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Saddog was last on the site yesterday, so looks alive to me.

saddog
Game Developer
Joined May 2, 2017
Last seen Yesterday at 10:49 PM
hes always been here,still got patrons aswell but dont expect anything from him-its been tried here and on his patreon page.even if he came back tomorrow it would not last,its been pulled way too many times by him.the fact he is still taking peoples money should tell you all you need to know about him.great game shame about the dev.only hope now is SAZ will finnish it and give us some closure:)

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Game is still one of tbe best corruption, ntr,sharing, domination playground til today. Very great gameplay and mechanics. Really a shame to let it get abandoned. And really hot girls in the game too..this mom is really tve hottest milf of all time in an sdult VN. I recommend this game to all other devs who do similar games as benchmark.

hooter

Mar 19, 2020
If I remember well is in the weekend... and the requirement is do not kill David and go for full NTR with Alexis.
you have to be in low point relationship with Alexis... 5 or less
Actually I'm more interested in becoming the Gang Boss... But I stopped to play this game far ago
the other routes can be also played by unlocking the gallery.
I suggest the SAZ Mod version for now---
How does one unlock the gallery?

Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
Also I want to ask when there is competition in basement between nicole and miranda i only get the option miranda wins, when I tap nicole wins or both loose or wins it shows me soon so i have to choose only miranda wins is this the end or any update

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Also I want to ask when there is competition in basement between nicole and miranda i only get the option miranda wins, when I tap nicole wins or both loose or wins it shows me soon so i have to choose only miranda wins is this the end or any update
Yes ! it is ! you have after Miranda wins the option to Punish Nicole, or let David punish her if you want to have it with Miranda

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes