Papow

May 31, 2017
This game has good model and good concept. I just hope dev will finish this game even rush ending is okay.

Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
Guys, I've been thinking about downloading this game. The amount / quality of content to date is good? I get that it's abandoned, but what we have is worth a playthrough?

I don't see an animated tag, but games like these usually are, can someone confirm if the scenes are animated?

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Guys, I've been thinking about downloading this game. The amount / quality of content to date is good? I get that it's abandoned, but what we have is worth a playthrough?

I don't see an animated tag, but games like these usually are, can someone confirm if the scenes are animated?
The content is good but you should assume there will never be another update.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019

I would say yes check it out, plus ckeck out the mod mad by SAZ. He's still working on that adding more to the game.

Reactions: Narakin

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Which direction has more content the corruption or love route? Are they mutually exclusive, so I have to do 2 playthroughs?
Whichever has the higher score is in play so you don't need a second playthrough, just raise the other higher. Each has about the same amount of content.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Which direction has more content the corruption or love route? Are they mutually exclusive, so I have to do 2 playthroughs?
I can't say, there is in both sufficiently much. Maybe a touch more in the corruption.
Since you have to accumulate love or corruption points, I would suggest two playthroughs.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Ive never played this game on the ntr route but Im curious about one thing Davide mostly fucks the mother right? also besides missing basement scenes what happens if you turn down that job? can you accept it when you want anytime later?

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2020
Guys can you tell me how to play the ntr route with mother and cassandra, in unlocked alexis one with Davies but I don't understand how to play others. I kept relationship point low and played and in Nicole's, only saw scene in first date and random scene in bathroom. As for cassandra one scene in first date and one at 5pm in the basement. How do I get other scenes, do I keep relationship points low and play corruption route or love route or something like that?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes