Jul 30, 2020
Is the game broken ? Or do the 0.94 has problems ? I have the full 0.94 version

because I can't progress with the Big sis, she's bugged, when I try to talk to her in kitchen (train her more) game breaks. I have tried several times but i can't progress with her I'm stuck.
Also I can't finish the bad/ntr path with the mother. In a save I killed the guy but when I wanted to sell drugs he would come back lol. So I thought he should be alive and I made a mistake so I didn't kill him in another save but it didn't work neither ! I'm not sure if I'm missing an event in basement or the last trip is bugged since in-game's walkthrough says I should do the second date with mom but I have done it.

I didn't use cheats so I don't think I have broke it. Not sure about the big sis but probably I don't have enough relationship with the mom ? Though I have tried both with 0 and 70 relationship. Or maybe I should download the patch ?

Daddio05

Aug 6, 2020
I have been wondering, do Tyrant fans want the new game to be copy/paste and just add some new scenarios to end the story? Or would you accept some changes in the game to fit the new dev vision?

In other words, what must be kept like the original? And what could be changed?
I think the only thing that fans would be upset with changing is the introduction, everything else is up for debate imo, the premise is what's so alluring to me. Playing through a different dev's story would be pretty cool though, but I 1000% would prefer to see saddogs finished product if possible.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
o_O abandoned. really? any chance of it ever being finished?
It's been tagged abandoned at least twice now, and this time has been for over two years now.

Saddog's account here is still active though, logging in and saying nothing in this thread or about this game at all. Most recent was Friday.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
There has been some word that he is still, slowly, working on the last two updates. This information has come from SAZ, who has done a mod for the game and has said that he has talked with him. Not sure the last time they talked, but the information that I have was mentioned a few months ago, so, not really sure if that is still the case or not.

Reactions: Lordsimmons

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
I'm new to this game. The game looks good. Do you have a full save of ntr scenes?
A full save won't do you much good considering there's no non-modded gallery and the mod gallery really isn't that great. I have individual saves for I believe every scene in the game but unfortunately that's too large to upload here.

MommyLover

Nov 2, 2021
Is there any same game like this but this time mc sells his mother/sister/daughter for money. Family brothel game would be a lot of fun!

Reactions: Forix

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
At this point, I'm convinced Saddoggy and Icstor are probably together on a desert Island somewhere, sippin' mai tai's and just laughing at all of us sitting here wondering where the next update on their games are.... LOL!
But oh well... (Just jokes, folks. I just hope they're ok. We had a plandemic not long ago. we lost a lot of good folks.)

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
I feel like I'm stupid but how do you affect relationship? I get love/corrupt but relationship seems to change without rhyme or reason. I'd assume it goes down if you try corrupt options when the girl isn't at that level to allow it but that only tells me how to decrease it. Are love options just generically +relationship as well so I need to do both or are corrupt women all meant to hate me?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I feel like I'm stupid but how do you affect relationship? I get love/corrupt but relationship seems to change without rhyme or reason. I'd assume it goes down if you try corrupt options when the girl isn't at that level to allow it but that only tells me how to decrease it. Are love options just generically +relationship as well so I need to do both or are corrupt women all meant to hate me?
Relationship falls daily. Interactions build relationship. You need to constantly interact with those you want to maintain a relationship with. Or bribe them; that works too.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes