SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Supposedly you can sleep with Nicole once you kill David but it won't let me.
I'm pretty sure you can sleep with her much earlier then killing David. I think once you're in the gang and after/during the first date night out with her you can start corrupting/seducing her and have sex with her during the date.

its not letting me take nicole on a second date saying i need to do her gang member basement task? I've done the drug one what else is there?
I think you have to publicly make her your slut/bitch/lover in the basement during one of the gang nights there in front of her husband and Davide.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Holy shit!!!! You are the MAN or WOMAN.....
This is in the top 5 for me due graphics with a good story and I was devastated when it got ghosted, so thanks for jumping in to finish it. I just downloaded it, so I haven't played it yet, probably tonight but I do have a question and that is, I really, really, really wanted to kill the fat man back in the day and I was hoping that it will be a thing sometime? I always hoped that the MC could kill all the MoFo's then take the over the massage joint and bar so he'd be able to have fun in those locations like with the flashing titty Milf at the massage joint and the hottie bartender, will this happen or is it just a pipe dream? Still looking forward to it, so thanks again.

Last edited:

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
This has been updated, I 100% thought it was dead :D

Like, one of the few games where it's not all romance and love with the MC's family members. Never really liked the whole dating your sister and making her your girlfriend thing, it just seems kinda dumb when it's incest.

Reactions: IdanSama

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Forgive my cynicism, but this game was abandoned for... 5 years?

And the changelog reads like what devs used to publish every 2-4 weeks, back in the days when games with this kind of entry-level of technical craftsmanship were deemed acceptable.

Yet the crowd goes wild, as if you dropped a bone into a pen of starving dogs.

Seems like the state of the adult game scene is worse than even i had assumed.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I had to check the date to see if we just started April... Anyhow, I'm disappointed in F95 taking the time to make a post about incest being patreon or non-patreon related instead of taking 5 seconds to check the code and another 30 to write some code and test it like I did...

Want incest? Throw this in your game folder and welcome to the F95Zone.

DOES NOT require a new game. It will enable incest for both loading OR starting a new game. And you can just move the file out of game to disable incest in case you like switching things up.

The same file should work for any future updates unless he changes his code and I'll quickly mod the file to work if so.
You legend, I just did the intro and was thinking mum's best friend my arse, she's my bloody mum so I turned it off then came here to ask or whine as to why would someone crush a perverts fantasy with that change, but the darkness has been lifted all because of a bloody good perverted person stepping up and confronting this unjustified action and rectifying it so the dreams of perversion can survive and thrive, so on behalf of the perverted I say thank you.

Reactions: terryeon
3.50 star(s) 123 Votes