terryeon

Aug 9, 2017
You legend, I just did the intro and was thinking mum's best friend my arse, she's my bloody mum so I turned it off then came here to ask or whine as to why would someone crush a perverts fantasy with that change, but the darkness has been lifted all because of a bloody good perverted person stepping up and confronting this unjustified action and rectifying it so the dreams of perversion can survive and thrive, so on behalf of the perverted I say thank you.
After I posted it, I seen someone mention the universal patch and realized the old inc patch is hidden in the old build but centered so I overlooked it twice. It's been way too long to remember it had that and I think a lot of users are going to have that problem too. Both work apparently but I wish they'd just put the patch on the main post as an attachment rather than link so it's WAY easier to see or mention it exists in the information about patreon/non-patreon about the patch right at the top rather than hide it as a link in old build. But thank you and I'm glad it helped you.

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes