Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
IMHO, I think if Karen does not recognize the MC it would be very unbelievable.
I wouldn't say so. From Karen's perspective when she enters the room, she sees Nikki on top of a guy who has his cock in her ass. Nikki is potentially covering up the MC's face by being in that position so perhaps Karen is simply angry at Nikki for having what she thinks is some random guy in the house without telling her in advance. This thing could be salvageable if Karen doesn't ask too many questions but simply gives Nikki a telling off about having some random guy over for sex and tells her to get rid of him immediately (unaware of course that "him" is her son) before storming out the room and giving us a "phew, that was close" moment between Nikki and the MC.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
I wouldn't say so. From Karen's perspective when she enters the room, she sees Nikki on top of a guy who has his cock in her ass. Nikki is potentially covering up the MC's face by being in that position so perhaps Karen is simply angry at Nikki for having what she thinks is some random guy in the house without telling her in advance. This thing could be salvageable if Karen doesn't ask too many questions but simply gives Nikki a telling off about having some random guy over for sex and tells her to get rid of him immediately (unaware of course that "him" is her son) before storming out the room and giving us a "phew, that was close" moment between Nikki and the MC.
Good argument.. What will happen in the first scene of the next update is the question of the million!

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
the second fix is not working correctly either karen and nikki are not mom and aunt n the second fix either.

Lawyerd13

Dec 9, 2018
Btw everyone is talking about Karen and nikki what did you think about Haley in this episode ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't know. Slight redemption.. Still sore on her for all the other lame shit she put on MC (the phone, her lackluster attitude toward everything. I was really happy for the "I'm not really sure where we'll be at the end of college" line. Finally feels like a way out from her. Just my two cents.

Reactions: Riou

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
This is the argument I was trying to make but you just summed it up perfectly. From Karen's perspective it could just be some random guy. I'm looking out for Karen, I don't her getting all upset so I believe she's just going to scold Nikki and storm off while MC and Nikki do have that "phew, that was close" moment. stiglet you got a lot of choices to choose from.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Constructive criticism. Have an option for foot fetishes. I'm personally not a fan but I get that there's different strokes for different folks. For me, it really kills the mood when playing and I just want to skip it as fast as possible. Like when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or just click through it until a scene you like comes on.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes