Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Helping her stretch her pussy to prevent her from getting a cramp while she's masturbates. MC is just an angel, helping his dear auntie.
Nikki can tell the mom she had a really bad day at work and mc is helping her with stress relieve. Their is nothing wrong with that. :LOL:

Maybe it would do karen some good so she should join in when we do some stress relieve.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
I think your wrong, Karen can recognise mc dik and balls a mile away.. :whistle: :love: Also she heard mc voice when he was ejeculating inside nikki ass. :cautious:
Well the voice could easily be written off as just some random dude because stig could say that since Karen was in so much shock, she didn't fully comprehend MC moaning. I know its kinda of a bad way to write it off but its at least some food for thought.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
It would seem quite strange to me that Karen did not recognize that dick after having it in her mouth hours before. What is the possibility of not seeing the face of the MC?? very few.. I think that to save Karen's relationship with the MC he must be faithful in this chapter.
Well you're right in part because Karen would recognize MC's dick n' balls but MC is balls deep in Nikki's ass so you could make the case that because Karen was in shock that Nikki was having sex and that MC is so balls deep in Karen that she wouldn't immediately recognize MC. Also MC being faithful has unfornatly never happened. That's my biggest critique of this game. I know HHUUKK is easily of the biggest Karen fans so I think that you should be able to stay faithful to Karen. We just gotta wait for the next update.

Reactions: HHUUKK

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well the real problem is nikki was making to much noise and karen heard it and that is why she decided to investigate, she even says before entering nikki are you ok i can hear you outside and then mc ejeculates and she says what the fuck.. :LOL:

• Thinking Face

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Well you're right in part because Karen would recognize MC's dick n' balls but MC is balls deep in Nikki's ass so you could make the case that because Karen was in shock that Nikki was having sex and that MC is so balls deep in Karen that she wouldn't immediately recognize MC. Also MC being faithful has unfornatly never happened. That's my biggest critique of this game. I know HHUUKK is easily of the biggest Karen fans so I think that you should be able to stay faithful to Karen. We just gotta wait for the next update.
Yes, we must wait to see what happens.

I am faithful to Karen on one of my routes, at least when I have the option to choose. In the others no.

IMHO, I think if Karen does not recognize the MC it would be very unbelievable.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The way she reacted, was because she did recognised her son. That is why she yelled what the fuck. It was not because of nikki but because she recognised mc. She always knew nikki was lewed so this is nothing new for her. but now with her son too was totally different.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
The way she reacted, was because she did recognised her son. That is why she yelled what the fuck. It was not because of nikki but because she recognised mc. She always knew nikki was lewed so this is nothing new for her. but now with her son too was totally different.
That´s right. Your mother would not react the same if she catches you fucking with your sister than with your girlfriend..

Reactions: Repuci

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Nikki?Haley?Juru?Rosa?I think I will pass on that..Karen is the only air i breathe.her body is like taking on a drug..Here i Come Sweet Home Alabama!!!!

• Haha
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes