Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
DO NOT PLAY THIS UPDATE. The new contents are awesome but the cliff at the end is killing me. To think I have to wait a month to see what happens next is pure torture.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Quick question.. I didn't played this one since 0.1/2/3/4 max something.. Dunno my story ended with the Aunt living the house.
Anyway.. My question now.. are there multiple paths in the game or it's a single story.. same ending..
Or ar there paths that changes the story a lot?

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Quick question.. I didn't played this one since 0.1/2/3/4 max something.. Dunno my story ended with the Aunt living the house.
Anyway.. My question now.. are there multiple paths in the game or it's a single story.. same ending..
Or ar there paths that changes the story a lot?
There are several options that will mark the end of the game and a few surprises that you will surely like. I would tell you to play and enjoy. And that you keep saving when you see several options to choose from.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Cliffhanger is pretty predictable. Karen has not seen MC's face and would therefore leave the room by excusing herself.
eh? im sure shes familiar with the treetrunk dick in her sisters ass, shouldnt be farfetched that the only guy readily available in the house sporting one is attached to it, and whos to say she cant see mcs face from where shes standing

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Cliffhanger is pretty predictable. Karen has not seen MC's face and would therefore leave the room by excusing herself.
I think you just hit the jackpot. It would work perfectly, Karen wouldn't be "too hurt" since she wouldn't its MC and MC still has a chance with a solo Karen or harem ending so basically, nice thinking out of the box.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
I think you just hit the jackpot. It would work perfectly, Karen wouldn't be "too hurt" since she wouldn't its MC and MC still has a chance with a solo Karen or harem ending so basically, nice thinking out of the box.
It would seem quite strange to me that Karen did not recognize that dick after having it in her mouth hours before. What is the possibility of not seeing the face of the MC?? very few.. I think that to save Karen's relationship with the MC he must be faithful in this chapter.

Reactions: Mytez
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes